Ren'Py - Another Chance [v1.43] [TimeWizardStudios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ChillyDabs

Looks promising, dialog is there the art style and layout of the game are fantastic. All tho the demo is short, there is a lot of potential here to expand on dialog and new contented wise.
    It is definitely worth giving it a chance to progress and to try it out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

the game has potential, a shame that the demo will last shortly but I see a good future, I like the type of game and art and sister hahahaha
    I hope you have a good afloat and go well and complete the game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

derpyturle1995

Not a lot of content yet but extremely promising. Beautiful and unique art style, funny/sharp writing, and straightforward gameplay. Lot's of different characters introduced in the demo so lots to look forward to.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

frozted

Short intro, but very well done. The sister is adorable, and the characters all seem likeable (and hot). There is a mainstream quality to the appearane and UI, and the descriptions are very well done. Can't wait to see where this goes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

m63og

legendary game !!!
    every thing is perfect it just need time .. you can tell from the first 3min of the game it going to be good
    give it 1 year and you will find it in top 10
    story: awesome
    art: awesome
    dialogue: 100%
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ZuccaEden

I love the Intro, Mysteries, Lovely ladies, The plot of the story, Dating sims, & Nice ending credits. So now I have a wonderful feeling that I would love to looking forward to your future project! >W<
  7. 5.00 star(s)

masterofborg

At the time of the review there game is only at the demonstration phase, but the attention to detail and quality of the game are already apparent.

The game has an enjoyable soundtrack and also has proper sound effects and atmospheric sounds already in place. The game has plenty of humor in the descriptive text. There is no broken quests or dead end interactions until after the current location of the credits.

And the best for last: The game has a wonderful 2D art style that fits the setting and characters like a glove. I normally prefer 3D characters, but the 2D art is so well done here that I would actually be saddened if the 2D characters were replaced with 3D characters.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MIRONENKO

Very well done, but at first it is not very convenient to get acquainted with the interface. I advise you to play and for DEMO very much even anything. I will follow the game, good luck to the developer, drawing is very beautiful.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Theo-Phrastus

A great introduction. The character designs and art are appealing, and the writing is fun. For a first release demo, this is impressive -- the groundwork your team has laid is solid and promises great things for the future. Got me hooked and looking forward to coming back.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

James Eveleth

Current version is 0.0.1. You all know what this means - no gameplay, no story, no tits, just a pathetic excuse for a game in order to make some sweet, sweet Patreon money.

Well, think again! While the demo might be short, it more than makes up for it with style - what little content there is is given in small doses, just enough to suggest the full beauty of the art and the characters, but leave you wanting more.

The story starts off a bit cliche, but the writing is so good that I forgot any grievances I might have had. From the start you are suckered in by the verbose writing and it gets weirder and better the more you read. Add in a hint of mystery to keep the plot going and you get a great combination.

The character designs are another thing I want to bring your attention to. Such variety and quality is seldom seen these days, and here we have 5 girls that are sure to make you look twice.

Give this demo a try. The content as of now might not be much, but you would not want to miss out on this.