1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Alright this game is making me quite annoyed and I haven't even been able to play it yet. Each time I try to extract the damn thing 2 files are corrupt is what it tells me, I'm using Winrar btw. So the 2 files that are corrupt are the "resources.assets.ress" file and the "unity default resources" file. Has anyone else been having this problem? Anyone possibly have a way to show me how to fix this or am I just completely missing something here?

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Alright this game is making me quite annoyed and I haven't even been able to play it yet. Each time I try to extract the damn thing 2 files are corrupt is what it tells me, I'm using Winrar btw. So the 2 files that are corrupt are the "resources.assets.ress" file and the "unity default resources" file. Has anyone else been having this problem? Anyone possibly have a way to show me how to fix this or am I just completely missing something here?
use winrar 5.5, 7zip...

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
The game is actually mildly fun but becomes a "Spam Z and right" fest. If the game worked, You'd probably be able to plow through it in like 10 minutes at most.

Fun game. You know whats not fun? Game breaking bugs that don't let you progress past level 2. Just modified save data and loaded level three and won anyway normally...

Could be worse... Could be better. Worth a peak, but not gonna keep this one.

Reactions: No War Make Love

WhimQuery

Dec 31, 2018
I've always liked these Side Scroller games! :)

Although I do agree with the above post that this one is rather easy with the "Spam Z" method... Hopefully there's some others out there I haven't found yet.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I've always liked these Side Scroller games! :)

Although I do agree with the above post that this one is rather easy with the "Spam Z" method... Hopefully there's some others out there I haven't found yet.
Xenotake and Ghost Hunter Vena(?) are pretty good ones. This reminded me of them. They're really good, fun gameplay, good art. Well made all around. GHV is MUCH better though, so I'd start with Vena.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
No problem~ I really like both those games. I'm also trying a new game called uh...

Alien Quest EVE which so far hasn't disappointed me. The art is super good so far, but the gameplay is in my opinion on a bit of a steep difficulty curve. Worth a peak maybe.

Reactions: WhimQuery

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
No problem~ I really like both those games. I'm also trying a new game called uh...

Alien Quest EVE which so far hasn't disappointed me. The art is super good so far, but the gameplay is in my opinion on a bit of a steep difficulty curve. Worth a peak maybe.
Quick tip for AQE, just max attack and make sure to equip the thunder blade/poison skull items when you get them. Most bosses are somewhat cheeseable by spamming the spin attack and just avoiding attacks til you have MP.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
If anyone actually cares or is stuck at the end of level 2, you can manually edit the save file (Sv.json in the data folder.) I used notepad++. Find "levelClear" and just change it to 3. Unlocks the gallery.

I noticed some of the animations kinda resemble Parasite in City animations. The mosquito, csenos, and I guess the boss tentacle sex animation, but tentacle sex animations pretty much all resemble each other.

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
Easy game made difficult by bad design.
Enemies can damage you even after begin defeated.
If you punch them at too close of a range. They can cross over to the other side, which is bad during gang ups.
Super punch gauge lowers when you take damage. No beat them up should have that feature.
Combos would've made the game better, but spamming Z is all you get.
3/10

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok umm one of these tags should not be here
Im gonna take a wild guess and say its the "monster girl" tag. I mean there are monsters, there is A girl... but no monster girl. Based on what ive seen in game, the only girl is human and the game is kind of.... the opposite of what is in a monster girl centered game?

I say this because i was searching using that "monster girl" tag and this game came up; based on what ive seen in synopsis, in game and what has been said in this thead, it seems kind of misleading for the search engine.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Easy game made difficult by bad design.
Enemies can damage you even after begin defeated.
If you punch them at too close of a range. They can cross over to the other side, which is bad during gang ups.
Super punch gauge lowers when you take damage. No beat them up should have that feature.
Combos would've made the game better, but spamming Z is all you get.
3/10
Yeah, Fk Stage 2 xD
You also forgot "defeated" enemies can also "grab" you if you are close enough which deals ALOT of damage that it certainly deals half your hp bar lul.
You also don't have an invulnerability phase after a grab so you can get grabbed twice in a row and you'll know the game doesn't just Fk the MC but also you, the player.

so this is tagged as pregnancy where is it? i cant see anything except just words
Edited some files trying to level the battlefield but fk this game, anyway somehow saw ending after Stage 3 where MC found a Pregnant Woman in Alien's Main (?) Base .

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos

handyforearm

Mar 21, 2023
Anyone struggling with difficulty, I have no idea why, but spamming jump attacks along with your standard punch seems to maybe yield more healing when you kill an enemy? Maybe it's some combo thing idk. Made stage 2 at least much easier

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote