Graphics: 3
    Nice models.
    no animations
    Story: 4
    Original. Good if you like sub
    Content: 1
    2 scenes and one is gay.

riadhloch

Much better game than the other reviews give it credit for. The graphics are not necessarily new, but there is an interesting story here that's going in a wild variety of directions, with an awfully lot of quirky erotic encounters too. If you're looking for a different sort of kinetic novel where the dev is taking some wacky, unpredictable paths, then this is definitely worth checking out.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

PantsRats

The overview of the game is what made me decide to play it, however as of this 0.4 release, you spend far more of your time playing an awkward point-and-click detective simulator that functions like a kinetic novel. My first playthrough, the advertised transformation didn't even take place. I played through the entire game as a male getting raped by other men.

Everything about this seems mundane. The plot exists, but it's pretty barebones. Fair renders, but nothing new or great. Right now, there are a million things to click, but not much of it leads to anything of substance. You really only have one or two choices that affect anything.

There were moments that were incredibly frustrating, and in the end it felt like a waste of time. With more updates, it might be worth checking out in the future. Right now, I advise skipping it.