Collection Pinup ANOTHERARTISTMORE collection [Paulo Barrios]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
paulo_barrios_explicit_06.jpg

Overview:
Paulo Barrios is an Argentinian comic and concept artist. On now-deleted HentaiFoundry and Patreon accounts he released more explicit art under the name "ANOTHERARTISTMORE". This collection includes the explicit art as well as cute & sexy girl illustrations under his real name.​

Updated: 21/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: Paulo Barrios | |
Censorship: none
Language: wordless
Resolution: various
Pages: 163
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

paulo_barrios_003.jpg paulo_barrios_009.jpg paulo_barrios_022.jpg paulo_barrios_024.jpg paulo_barrios_030.jpg paulo_barrios_explicit_01.jpg paulo_barrios_explicit_07.jpg paulo_barrios_explicit_28.jpg paulo_barrios_explicit_18.jpg

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This reminds me of how many artists got banned sometimes shadow banned when Hentai Foundry changed their policies.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
What do you mean?
2 maybe 3 years ago they changed some of their polices especially on loli and incest content and that cut out a fair chunk of the posters there. Afterwards at least from what I gathered on other various adult/hentai forums a lot of people with especially original art that had even the slightest possibility of a loli looking character in their work got wrongfully banned.

Basicly if your girl didn't have big enough tits it was assumed that it was underaged therefore bannable.

This is pieced together from a lot of different sources and my own observations of the site so take this with a grain of salt.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i love artists who show their great work for free! if ya ever read this paulo barrios: keep it going! ^^

goofy :p

Reactions: Wasey