Mod Ren'Py Another's Man Wife Gallery MOD [v2.1] [asahibito]

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to the game for erotic scenes and images that unlocks as the player encounters those scenes.
For replays player name is Erick

Updated: 2024-03-08
Game/Creator: Another Man's Wife by Too Perilous
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: 2.1
Game Version: 1.092
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95zone

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I don't see much new content only thing that looks new is the Steph x Jason scenes
There was not much new content in the latest 1.07 game update. There is 1 related to the new content and revisions to others like Steph x Jason. There is one minor fantasy scene involving Gina added to the older parts of the game.

Reactions: walkingstick

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
This has been thus far a really good story.. and love the characters along with the story line, however, the updates seem to be taking longer than necessary to complete, which by the way previous attempts to complete the products past simply were never finished. This story truly is however really good. Great story line, great characters, etc.. When will the next update appear.. the next chapters..?? That's it.. Please keep up the great job..

Reactions: Aravan25

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Guess I'm simply impatient waiting on the next update version release.. I feel certain the developer is working as hard as possible. In my opinion.. this is perhaps the best ongoing game I've seen. Just hoping it might include the introduction of some type of aphrodisiac drug that "Steph" becomes addicted along with a mix of cocaine becoming a real hot wife desiring 100 % swinging, totally lustful and completely bisexual, including gang-bangs and group sexually addicted. Looking forward to the next update to "Another Man's Wife"

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Sir,please update the gallery mod for 1.09 when you can.
update gallery please !
Working on it in tandem with the walkthrough mod. Big changes in the script that is affecting some scenes in the gallery. Expect the gallery mod update around the same time as the walkthrough mod update. Should be a couple more days.