VN - Others - Completed - Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi 3 [Anime Lilith]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I have some issues with the game but it feels like a nice conclusion not amazing but nice.

I will mention my biggest complaints first, most of the Asuka route was just boring and also felt too vanilla compared to the rest of the sex scenes, there were some good ones like the ingrid scenes which sadly just felt like fanservice and nothing more but still glad they were there and the sakura and murasaki scene which I liked just because cube murasaki was so sudden and surpising. But yeah Asuka route especially all the stuff with Takuto was just boring. In general the sex scenes were mostly too long which I expected but still isn´t good. The other thing I don´t like is that some characters are really underused especially ingrid, furst and the kanda brigade but I will say more to the characters now.

Asagi I like nothing more to say, had good scenes.

Asuka was okay I liked her relationship with Kousuke.

Kousuke I really liked but I wish his thoughts wouldn´t have been turned off he was underused.

Sakura and Murasaki are good they had the best sex scenes especially the dickgirl scenes.

Kanda brigade, didn´t have a good conclusion at all, koudo died but kanda was fine I think, they just stopped being are part of the story but they were so evil so much wasted potential the designs of kanda and koudo was also just lazy couldn´t they look a bit more unique.

Furst was underused I liked his plot as Muroi even if it was a bit obvious.

Oboro was annoying and not a threat at all don´t really like her.

Ingrid didn´t really do anything in the story and the sex scenes felt very much like an afterthought dissapointing.

Black is okay pretty simple and kinda boring nothing more, but liked the reveal with Asai.

Kiryuu turned into my favorite character over the course of all the games even though he didn´t have much screentime.

In the end I would say good game with problems but if you liked the previous games you will like this too.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Makaikishi

I'ts Kagami's work so 10000/10
    Well since i do need to put some more points to make my rating valid here i go:
    The art is just stunning as always, Kagami is my favorite artist ever!
    The animations are really good and gives a plus to the game.
    The voice acting is also good, i'm not really a fan of the asian voices in H stuff, actually i hate most of them! In this case the voices are good.

Again, Kagami Rules!!!