Seeking Any female-protagonist games that are actually sandbox and replayable?

doesntexisting

Nov 4, 2019
Virtually all Female-protoginist games are really just visual novels. The developer forces you through his walls of text and imagination rather than allowing you to create your own adventure. You need a walkthrough to guide you through the finite events and endings. And once you're done with the game there is no value to play again because you've already seen all the content, almost like a movie.

Even Degrees of Lewdity and Girl Life force you through the same quests and paths every time you start a new game. Playing their new versions after an update is therefore a boring experience.

So are there any real sandbox female-protoginist games with no such restrictions? Ideally ones that regenerate new characters and possibilities with every new round? The only ones I've seen are Newlife, the Sims, some Skyrim mods, and maybe Lifeplay.

Reactions: Softys

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Other than those you mentioned, I think you're mostly limited to text-based sandboxes with procedurally-generated characters and more freeform interaction systems like this, (Free Cities Pregmod), this or this. Though most also have quests that gatekeep some of the content similar to GL and DoL.

Reactions: doesntexisting

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Expecting a game to generate entirely new characters each time is quite frankly unrealistic, if you want them to have any sort of depth at that same time. Other than that though https://f95zone.to/threads/odyssey-of-gianna-v3-5-vhiel-kalominos.42203/ should fit very well for everything else you say I think. No hard questline to follow, free to go wherever you want from the very start of the game, currently 10 playable characters in the game (of which you are only starting with 3 of them, have to find the the rest). TF based game, where basically all the TF's is a new separate class you can use for each character, most skills able to carry between classes as well, so a very high degree of freedom in party composition. Ohh and quite a few mods, and more still being made, as well as a an official DLC coming before the end of the year as well. So plenty of replayability that way

Reactions: doesntexisting