EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XuRPTE.png

Overview:
In Odyssey of Gianna, you'll control a party of up to 10 unique girls with their own skills and strengths, properties and weaknesses. These three are the first you'll be controlling in the game - Lilina Markos, Princess of Gianna; Sinian Woodward, court mage and childhood friend of Lilina; and Sable-Claw (usually just "Sable"), Lilina's personal knight and bodyguard.
Each represents one of the common races of the world - human, elf, and forestkin, respectively. Each also has their own class, as well as other unique traits. For example, Sable has a cock, which has certain gameplay implications, while Lilina's status as Princess means certain enemies will make capturing her a priority.
These three will, by order of the Giannan Parliament, be traveling across the world seeking six jewels, as well as six tomes to unlock the power of those jewels. That's the main questline, anyway - there are basically no restrictions on where and what you can do!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-24
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: Vhiel Kalominos - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Note

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*
Extras:
IPB's Art Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Preview1.png PreviewFreeze.png unknown.png Preview1.png Preview19.png Logo2g.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
View attachment 489477

Overview:
In Odyssey of Gianna, you'll control a party of up to 8 unique girls with their own skills and strengths, properties and weaknesses. These three are the first you'll be controlling in the game - Lilina Markos, Princess of Gianna; Sinian Woodward, court mage and childhood friend of Lilina; and Sable-Claw (usually just "Sable"), Lilina's personal knight and bodyguard.
Each represents one of the common races of the world - human, elf, and forestkin, respectively. Each also has their own class, as well as other unique traits. For example, Sable has a cock, which has certain gameplay implications, while Lilina's status as Princess means certain enemies will make capturing her a priority.
These three will, on order of the Giannan Parliament, be traveling across the world seeking six jewels, as well as six tomes to unlock the power of those jewels. That's the main questline, anyway - there are basically no restrictions on where and what you can do!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-10-30
Developer: Vhiel Kalominos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 489490 View attachment 489491
congrats on your first download twat

• Haha
Reactions: EagleOfChaos

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Something about the art style really reminds me of that flash game,
It looks nice enough and hey, I like monster girls ;) so I might give this a try. Doesn't look like there's a ton of content in it yet though.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is the mage one just thicc or is she pregnant? ^^
Considering tall, dark, and muscular on the left... I'd say she's just chubby/fat, which honestly makes sense in a slightly realistic way.

I've always wondered how many purebloods in Harry Potter managed to not be as round as the quidditch balls they seemed so fond of, considering they tended to use magic for even menial tasks and used house-elves for the rest.

Also, for someone like LewdTheLolis there's an item called the Cute Ribbon, which, when worn, literally turns the character into a loli.

A major positive in my opinion is that fact that the characters' faces change to reflect the status effect they were inflicted with. As in, disoriented stare and drooling when mesmerized (where they can't do anything), major blush and near-orgasm face when forcefully turned on, completely blank stare when 'blank' (comparable to silenced). It's great!

Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
"while Lilina's status as Princess means certain enemies will make capturing her a priority "
Well that doesnt seem to be a very good trait then ^^

"Sable has a cock "
That on the other hand is a very good trait since the mighty cock can seduce any girl :)

Game looks good so far from the screens. Im curious.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Alright, I'm interested.
Though I'll wait until this game has a couple of more updates before playing.
Damn right, the same goes for anime. If you watch the first episode and like it, you will wait like a bitch each following one for a week, risking loosing interest in it (also it's hard to get the quality at such an early stage).

I have to say tho, even if i don't like lolis, this game seems polished and with attention to details.
I would recommend to the dev to include some "kidnapping with corruption over time" events, similar to the ones in Moral Sword Asagi, as the system made lots of fans of the game. Also expand on the various kinks (add more) to get even more attention.

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
Damn right, the same goes for anime. If you watch the first episode and like it, you will wait like a bitch each following one for a week, risking loosing interest in it (also it's hard to get the quality at such an early stage).

I have to say tho, even if i don't like lolis, this game seems polished and with attention to details.
I would recommend to the dev to include some "kidnapping with corruption over time" events, similar to the ones in Moral Sword Asagi, as the system made lots of fans of the game. Also expand on the various kinks (add more) to get even more attention.
That and I also want to give the game the chance to give me the best first impression possible.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It looks nice enough and hey, I like monster girls ;) so I might give this a try. Doesn't look like there's a ton of content in it yet though.
The art is the same, since they're using similar generators.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I the only one who saw the big breast lion girl with a dick?(hope you can have sex with the other girls and rape enemies)

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
both games use the same character creator

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes