RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OdysseyOfGianna-3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
whats the pregnancy content
I'm not sure if there's any traditional pregnancy in one of the bad endings (I'd be surprised if there wasn't, since they try to cram everything into this game in some form), but there's a status effect that causes "preggnancy" where your character will eventually start to lay eggs, and if you leave the elf character in that state too long she becomes a mindbroken "egghole" whose only thoughts are about laying more eggs (until you cure her).

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What is the mind control content?
A lot of different stuff. The game is mostly a classic but nonlinear RPG where most of the fetish stuff comes from status ailments and bad endings, along with various themes present in each storyline. The main character can buff her allies with an "obedience" spell, but they can also be hypnotized by enemies. Certain story enemies can be turned into slaves when you defeat them, and there are a lot of transformation elements that include changing a person's thoughts (e.g. bimbo and maid transformations). It's hard to summarize all the stuff that would fit under the mind control fetish, because there's a ton of it, but it's pretty much all "fluff" as opposed to being a game where the main objective is to hypnotize and enslave people. (Though I suppose it all feels like fluff because of the nonlinearity.) The game pretty much just tries to cram as many fetishes in as possible, with an emphasis on transformation on mind control themes.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
A lot of different stuff. The game is mostly a classic but nonlinear RPG where most of the fetish stuff comes from status ailments and bad endings, along with various themes present in each storyline. The main character can buff her allies with an "obedience" spell, but they can also be hypnotized by enemies. Certain story enemies can be turned into slaves when you defeat them, and there are a lot of transformation elements that include changing a person's thoughts (e.g. bimbo and maid transformations). It's hard to summarize all the stuff that would fit under the mind control fetish, because there's a ton of it, but it's pretty much all "fluff" as opposed to being a game where the main objective is to hypnotize and enslave people. (Though I suppose it all feels like fluff because of the nonlinearity.) The game pretty much just tries to cram as many fetishes in as possible, with an emphasis on transformation on mind control themes.
So thats a Must Play for me. Thanks

Reactions: HikkiG

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
3.5 have a bug make a event un playble.
1671951259103.png

Sabel work the Item Poms poms not.
She can not tranfser to cheerleader.
Nuan
is just as bugged as soon as you go out of the menu, it is transformed back

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Got it working on joiplay havent tested it past the starting of the gamethough heres my settings in joiplay
Nice work, just be aware, if you are not running the game through the launcher, which I kinda doubt you are via joiplay, since the launcher require .NET 4.7.2 or newer, you wont be able to access easy and hard mode very easily.

3.5 have a bug make a event un playble.
View attachment 2261865

Sabel work the Item Poms poms not.
She can not tranfser to cheerleader.
Nuan
is just as bugged as soon as you go out of the menu, it is transformed back
Pointless to post bugs in this thread, as Vhiel the Creator, not only is not on here, but actually despises this place, so much better to join the discord and post it there (not mentioning that you got the game from here)

Reactions: Sangoku25

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Same character graphics as "Hentai High School +". The idea of face-on paperdolls is not unique or original, but these seem identical. In contrast, the ones from that strip poker game seem slightly different, perhaps originating from the same source but modified. These are the kind of graphics you do when you can't draw, but if you can draw you can make them much better.
Anyone know where they came from?

Reactions: forgotp
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes