sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
If there were repeatable sex scenes with companions, it would have been a masterpiece.
The game goes out of its way to show that pretty much the entire party is down for doing weird stuff with each other, hell it even goes out of its way to give the MC a spell that mind controls her own party members and shows that she's got a fantasy about doing just that when you use the penance thing on her. But it never really amounts to anything, beyond a single flirt line you only get to see once per person per playthrough. It would be nice if they could do something more with that. Or scenes for married characters; as it is now the marriage thing is just an extra class that doesn't really mean much unless you're on a harder run and need to strategize more I guess. The marriage system feels kind of like finishing an NPC questline, they get stuck on the last thing they said and never get new lines again.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I really wish we actually had more sexual stuff happening in this game cuz it has a lot of potential with the corruption and transformation stuff, but sadly it barely does outside of bad ends.
Hey, at least you can throw those suggestions up on Vhiel's Discord server, maybe he'd consider

Reactions: Philia

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Hi I'm new to the game. I would like to know if there are scenes for futa Sable and if there is, is it just for bad ends?

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Hi I'm new to the game. I would like to know if there are scenes for futa Sable and if there is, is it just for bad ends?
The most in-depth scenes for anyone are the bad ends, but pretty much any status effect that you can get hit with in battle can affect any party member, her included.

Reactions: mortozoz

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
There is a wiki here:

but it's not very fleshed out. Best you can probably do is this thread or exploring by yourself.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Also not really possible to make a traditional walkthrough, due to the open world nature of the game, there are MANY different ways to go. Though in general the further you go from Gianna/Bordertown the harder areas become

123Crazyfrog

Aug 8, 2022
Hi! Guys can i get a guide of the tomb of luxatep as i am stuck in the puzzle of the golems i cant find the diamond shape thing goes in golem head, plz help what i have to do or go

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
You'll need to turn one party member into a soulgem, usually by using an empty soulgem on them, then you have to lead the soul golem back to the main hall area and have them stand on one of the golden squares. Don't forget to retrieve the soulgem after they are in place.

Ororoke

Mar 7, 2020
Im going crazy,i got ALL what i can,even gemsword things,max lvl and etc BUT i cant find how i can get damn Black Jewel!Im already runned across the map 6-5 times and killed over 100 enemies but still nothing!How i can find that damn Jewel.Ghost-train Girl saying what i need ship.But there no ships in any towns!
(Nvm,already visited orb room,damn how i need to notice that!)

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Hello world, here to Say to anyone that this games WORKS in Joiplay, using the latest version (1.20) of the Joiplay app, aviable on the Discord server of Joiplay

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hello world, here to Say to anyone that this games WORKS in Joiplay, using the latest version (1.20) of the Joiplay app, aviable on the Discord server of Joiplay
I assume this would be via running the game.exe directly (There is no way in hell joiplay would be able to run the launcher, as that is a .NET app), which would mean by default you do only get access to the normal difficulty of the game. Would have to do a bit of renaming of some folders and js files to be able to run the Easy and Hard difficulties then. Just a caveat I feel would be worth mentioning in that regard

Reactions: kamina666
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes