Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I love that game but I'm completely stuck. How do I solve the city of mist puzzle ? How do I solve the Luxatep tomb dungeon ? Where can I find more locations ? I have no idea what I'm doing and am completely lost
Oh things are very confusing the first time you play, I know.

City of Mist in particular is full of mindfuck puzzles, though, so which one do you got stuck on exactly? if it's the infinite four house part, then go behind the top left house.

For Luxatep's tomb, find two Soul Golems on both sides of the tomb and take them to the gold pedestals. Better to use one ally soulgem, take it out when you place the statue, and find the other one and put it on. You'll have to fight the guardians on the left, and wander a bit to find the one on the right. It shouldn't be too hard.

You can find the overview map of the world here:
Note that the Demon's Spire and Castle Hargrave can only be accessed when you got all the Tomes and Jewels except for the Black Jewel.

Reactions: Nepler

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Stumbled over the game again and I remember having a shit loaf of fun with. The visual change mechanics for buffs/debuffs and classes really had struck a chord in me.

Anyone know if something new is coming from this dev?

Edit: Oh wow, most of his patreon posts are open. After some bug fixing he will start working on a proper expansion. looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Stumbled over the game again and I remember having a shit loaf of fun with. The visual change mechanics for buffs/debuffs and classes really had struck a chord in me.

Anyone know if something new is coming from this dev?

Edit: Oh wow, most of his patreon posts are open. After some bug fixing he will start working on a proper expansion. looking forward to it.
In total 16 total playable characters are planned for the game, and multiple other islands beside the main one the game take place on now as well. And probably more they never said anything about and/or I forgot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
In total 16 total playable characters are planned for the game, and multiple other islands beside the main one the game take place on now as well. And probably more they never said anything about and/or I forgot
That means a bunch of new status effects (kinda scared how many kinks out there aren't touched yet), new Bad Ends and Final Ends.

Wow.

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
there is a way for turn futa to female ? ... i want remove this filthy thing of sable with potion , spell or anything ?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
there is a way for turn futa to female ? ... i want remove this filthy thing of sable with potion , spell or anything ?
As BigSaltDeluxe said there's no way to remove it from either Sable or from Annie if you recruit her. Also try to avoid the Orc status effect at all costs, it makes anyone inflicted with it into a futa too.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
There's a way to turn someone from futa to sexless. Puppets can have tits but won't have genitalia by default, if that helps. So you can use Puppet Strings to de-penis the futa characters for as long as you leave them that way.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Is there an indepth guide for all the things you can do in the game?
There's a wiki page for the game that I assume has all the info you could need but it loads pretty slowly (at least for me) and it isn't the most pleasing to the eye
EDIT: nevermind the wiki page is missing a crapton of info, it seems like it was JUST made or something

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
There's a wiki page for the game that I assume has all the info you could need but it loads pretty slowly (at least for me) and it isn't the most pleasing to the eye
EDIT: nevermind the wiki page is missing a crapton of info, it seems like it was JUST made or something
Yeah, the wiki is pretty new. It's being managed by two people learning how to make a wiki and having fun experimenting in the process.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah I am one of those wiki people. And yes there is not a lot of content, I been focusing on getting a somewhat decent look, and functionality, anyone is more than welcome to add content, though yes we are aware that for some reason you need an account to actually edit the wiki at all... which we have no idea why that is either. (though I would advise anyone who edit any wiki to make an account in general anyway, otherwise your IP will be used to credit you in the history log for the page, which is always publicly viewable). EDIT: We found the issue, and it is now possible to edit without having an account)
Also keep in mind as always, that Vhiel does NOT like F95, and as such any mentions, references etc. of it can not be tolerated.

And it was made a handfull of month ago, though it took a while even after that before we actually got to work on it for real, so yes it is still relatively new, and as mentioned we are both total noobs when it comes to wiki management

As for the general slowness of the wiki that is the miraheze wiki farm that it is hosted on in general that had some issues lately, though it is not as bad as it used to be, and hopefully it should be even better in the future, but yeah ultimately not something we have control over

Last edited:

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah I am one of those wiki people. And yes there is not a lot of content, I been focusing on getting a somewhat decent look, and functionality, anyone is more than welcome to add content, though yes we are aware that for some reason you need an account to actually edit the wiki at all... which we have no idea why that is either. (though I would advise anyone who edit any wiki to make an account in general anyway, otherwise your IP will be used to credit you in the history log for the page, which is always publicly viewable).
Also keep in mind as always, that Vhiel does NOT like F95, and as such any mentions, references etc. of it can not be tolerated.

And it was made a handfull of month ago, though it took a while even after that before we actually got to work on it for real, so yes it is still relatively new, and as mentioned we are both total noobs when it comes to wiki management

As for the general slowness of the wiki that is the miraheze wiki farm that it is hosted on in general that had some issues lately, though it is not as bad as it used to be, and hopefully it should be even better in the future, but yeah ultimately not something we have control over
Oh btw I hope you didn't take my comment as an insult, I have mad respect for you and the other person for trying to work on the wiki

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh btw I hope you didn't take my comment as an insult, I have mad respect for you and the other person for trying to work on the wiki
Nah I didn't don't worry, just wanted to clarify things a bit, since it got brought up anyway :)

Tamahou

Sep 10, 2022
So I turned the boss of Mt Pleasant into a golem and sent her to work in the fields. You know, for the proletariat.

I can't find her standing around or anything though. Does she just disappear, or is there somewhere I haven't checked?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes