Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Same character graphics as "Hentai High School +". The idea of face-on paperdolls is not unique or original, but these seem identical. In contrast, the ones from that strip poker game seem slightly different, perhaps originating from the same source but modified. These are the kind of graphics you do when you can't draw, but if you can draw you can make them much better.
Anyone know where they came from?
They are made with Kisekai. 99% of the games on this site is made with similar styles of software (Koikatsu, and Daz3D being the biggest other 2, probably), very few games are actually manually drawn.

May 6, 2017
Hi new here with this game
i want to ask, how is the H-scene for this game in general, the tag them self seem like its sound amazing and alot, but the review is kinda saying that H-scene is bland and not many
Not complaining, its just that i dont want to have this weird expectation when i start playing this game

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah it´s possible that the game not last a long time here because Vhiel hates this community. in the more of possible, not mentions in his discord.

The Game it´s great but much farming and random situations, and i have a original donor for the game, because i´m a mind control fan but really hates with one every great update the old saves are useless, but however it´s recommended.

Reactions: Axis3123

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
This is piratesite, so his opinion about this site does not matter
Except it sort of does? Piracy is inevitable yes, but some sites and artists can get into feuds, which can be a pain for everyone. Piracy site gets its links nuked, and artist, fighting a loosing battle against links.

Or theres that thing with ulmf, where mediafire links still don't work if they come from there directly, you have to copy and paste them into your browser.

So knowing that Vhiel doesn't like this place, means that people know not to bring it up on the discord if they want to go talk to Vhiel. Simple. Keeps everyone polite.

• Angry
Reactions: rageaholic

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
The only fella i know that actively hunts for pirate links and win most of the time is the rosbf dev,dude is insane.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
does someone know how to beat lucy? i tried now 7 times, lost every time, and i don't even know if i were close, bec the enemies have no visible health bar!:/

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Same character graphics as "Hentai High School +". The idea of face-on paperdolls is not unique or original, but these seem identical. In contrast, the ones from that strip poker game seem slightly different, perhaps originating from the same source but modified. These are the kind of graphics you do when you can't draw, but if you can draw you can make them much better.
Anyone know where they came from?
The software is called Kisekae I believe

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Go back one page. Someone already answered this.
To be fair, it was likely an incomplete answer, so if anyone knows of anything else, feel free to elaborate. I haven't played the game in like a year, and I didn't watch all the bad endings.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes