CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
theres also an item to turn members into a robot hopfully its added in the dlc can never find robot transformations in games lately

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
theres also an item to turn members into a robot hopfully its added in the dlc can never find robot transformations in games lately
Honestly I'm just glad there's at least one game that's pretty much entirely girls being transformed into a bunch of things. Whenever I look for transformation stuff it always ends up slogging through a sea of guys turning into girls that I just couldn't care less about.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Honestly I'm just glad there's at least one game that's pretty much entirely girls being transformed into a bunch of things. Whenever I look for transformation stuff it always ends up slogging through a sea of guys turning into girls that I just couldn't care less about.
Ugh, I know what you mean. Ever since TFGames.site got completely taken over by the MtF crowd, they pressure the devs of even non-MtF games to include something for them, causing the game to get tagged with it and making it impossible to find anything while filtering out that tag. Which just makes everyone else abandon the site so that one subgroup is more dominant. Homogenization sucks.

Incidentally, you may want to check this game out.

Nov 9, 2018
Can someone help me? Im in the tomb of Luxatep and I found the statue in the right area, I also freed both NPC in the left area but I cant find the other statue that I need to open the door

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
ya ok right its always guys turing into zgirls why cant we get a game were we are a guy turning them into stuff. but im glad we have this and eden i hope eden gets finished.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Depends on what your playstyle is and what characters your using (The Unlockable characters for instance... are absolutely busted if you use them right, levelling them up is a requirement though...

The alternative is you setup as a maid party build... (Use Yettre, Maid Equipment and devotion strike/the one that hits 3 times but gives lust and the attack that hits harder the more lust you have... a full high level maid party can shred basically anything in the game...)

You can also use Jyla with Ripper knives (You can get them from the hidden mist city area/its challenge zone with mischeif... Be warned that fight is BRUTAL... and the daggers are useless against dark absorb enemies/bosses (So useless in the demonspire/boss)

Final option, you attempt the other endgame boss (As there are 2 blackorb/Final Bosses you can face...)

Last edited:

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Ugh, I know what you mean. Ever since TFGames.site got completely taken over by the MtF crowd, they pressure the devs of even non-MtF games to include something for them, causing the game to get tagged with it and making it impossible to find anything while filtering out that tag. Which just makes everyone else abandon the site so that one subgroup is more dominant. Homogenization sucks.

Incidentally, you may want to check this game out.
There are plenty of places I have seen girls being transformed, but not so much the MTF. Especially finished content. MTF is a pretty niche kink, so not sure what you are on about.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There are plenty of places I have seen girls being transformed, but not so much the MTF. Especially finished content. MTF is a pretty niche kink, so not sure what you are on about.
I'm talking about TFgames.site, a site that's supposed to be about transformation games in general. And you're probably thinking of games that include a transformation as an incidental element, rather than games focused on the transformation kink, which is a lot less common.

gallathea

Jul 7, 2020
hey i really need help here, im stuck getting the red jewel, i know that it is in rokkas and you have to defeat the girls of the bimbo bar and the spellball players, but i dont understand how to enter the stadium... i thought, how do you do it?? help please!!

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes