Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
This actually makes me wonder if the "Princess Lilina" in your party was actually someone else under the Copy status.
And that makes me wonder if it's plausible for other characters to be keen-eyed enough to tell the difference, especially the ones that don't know Lilina that well.
Then again, her sister and their chancellor do know her well enough for this, and Kepiat probably has a keen enough eye for detail that she wouldn't be fooled by a fake either. Hm.
Yeah they probably accidentally had someone with the Copy status and didn't realize it. The actual Lilina would be sad to hear that her friends didn't even notice they were travelling around with someone who THINKS they're her. Or maybe she would get turned on by it. I dunno.

The2ndSolution

Mar 24, 2022
This actually makes me wonder if the "Princess Lilina" in your party was actually someone else under the Copy status.
And that makes me wonder if it's plausible for other characters to be keen-eyed enough to tell the difference, especially the ones that don't know Lilina that well.
Then again, her sister and their chancellor do know her well enough for this, and Kepiat probably has a keen enough eye for detail that she wouldn't be fooled by a fake either. Hm.
No, I used her as a Magical Girl in the boss fight, and reverted her afterwards. So unless another character under the copy status can use Lilina's magical girl wand to become Liliana as a magical girl, I had the original Liliana in my party. I must've bugged it out somehow.

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
I don't know why I keep encounter a bug where you put an ally's soul into a soulgem by using soulsever but cannot reverse the effect. After using the soulsever skill, the gem wasn't even appearing in my inventory, but I can still see the mark on the book at the cathedral indicating I will be able to convert them back - which notified me they have been converted back successfully but they are still zombies. It's really annoying because I keep reversing the effect and it doesn't work, and I don't really want to have an ally turning into a zombie permanently. Anyone knows how can I fix this issue?

ACasualTea99

Feb 25, 2022
I don't know why I keep encounter a bug where you put an ally's soul into a soulgem by using soulsever but cannot reverse the effect. After using the soulsever skill, the gem wasn't even appearing in my inventory, but I can still see the mark on the book at the cathedral indicating I will be able to convert them back - which notified me they have been converted back successfully but they are still zombies. It's really annoying because I keep reversing the effect and it doesn't work, and I don't really want to have an ally turning into a zombie permanently. Anyone knows how can I fix this issue?
Use holy water to cure zombie, the soul gem is a separate condition they were under

Reactions: .Inori

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Use holy water to cure zombie, the soul gem is a separate condition they were under
Adding onto this:
Soulsever always inflicts Zombie but ALSO inflicts Soulgem if you have an empty gem in your inventory. It's one of the few ways two status effects can stack. To get her back into human form, you have to cure both: get the soul out of the gem, and then un-zombify the body so the soul can get back into it.

If you just want a Soulgem next time (without producing a Zombie body), don't use Soulsever. Instead just use the empty gem from your inventory directly on the girl. I'm not real sure where the body goes if you do this (maybe it yanks the girl's body into the gem too?), but un-gemming her will be enough to have her back to normal.

Reactions: .Inori

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
did anyone ever post a full save here? gone back quite a few pages and cant find bubkiss
I don't think I've ever seen a save, but if you start on easy mode you can head straight down and click on a sparkle on the castle hallway's bottom wall that has a room where you can instantly unlock everything.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
...im kinda curious what that venture forth dlc will bring, it mentioned a mages university and a new party member... i wonder would that be turning the lost witch into well an actual witch somehow? (i still get the feeling the ghost that possessed her is responsable for her current state of amniesia would be neat if their memory is restoried and that is what causes this) or would it be un jewling and recruiting that doctor... can never remember her name... whatever happens i wonder what the future will bring for this.

edit reason witch not wizard guess thats what i get for thinking about harry potter in the back of my skull eh? and added a bit

Last edited:

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Is there any way to tell Shandra in New Rokkas that someone is going to steal the jewel? I could tell the Spellball captain about it as Cheerleaders, but can't talk about it to Shandra as Bimbos(even though there is a guide on Steam that says you can), as I'll just get forced into a fight.

The guard says regular bimbos aren't allowed in her office, which made me think you had to service all four customers in the corner rooms, but that seems to only be to earn money and Bimbo exp.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is there any way to tell Shandra in New Rokkas that someone is going to steal the jewel? I could tell the Spellball captain about it as Cheerleaders, but can't talk about it to Shandra as Bimbos(even though there is a guide on Steam that says you can), as I'll just get forced into a fight.

The guard says regular bimbos aren't allowed in her office, which made me think you had to service all four customers in the corner rooms, but that seems to only be to earn money and Bimbo exp.
Did you try paying to get in to the club and talking to her as non-bimbos? (Just a suggestion of something to try)

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Did you try paying to get in to the club and talking to her as non-bimbos? (Just a suggestion of something to try)
Thanks, that did it! Can't believe I never tried that. I'll just chalk it up to me staying up for the last 12 hours.

On a completely different note, how do you get back a girl from Verona's place in
West Beach Outpost(without using the tile in the Orb Room?) Is it even possible?
Whenever I talk to her, I only get the option to ´´volunteer´´ another one.
If I *do* use the aforementioned tile, I can't put that girl in a planter, on a pedestal,
or make her a scarecrow(probably among other things).

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks, that did it! Can't believe I never tried that. I'll just chalk it up to me staying up for the last 12 hours.

On a completely different note, how do you get back a girl from Verona's place in
West Beach Outpost(without using the tile in the Orb Room?) Is it even possible?
Whenever I talk to her, I only get the option to ´´volunteer´´ another one.
If I *do* use the aforementioned tile, I can't put that girl in a planter, on a pedestal,
or make her a scarecrow(probably among other things).
Just gotta spend time doing other stuff until the girl earns 1000+ gold, the rate for payout is different for every girl (Lost Witch accures gold fast, Sinian is the slowest earner.) For Easy and Normal they have a chance at earning gold with every screen transition, with hard mode it's every battle.
Talk to the girl herself, at Verona's, once they are ready.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Just gotta spend time doing other stuff until the girl earns 1000+ gold, the rate for payout is different for every girl (Lost Witch accures gold fast, Sinian is the slowest earner.) For Easy and Normal they have a chance at earning gold with every screen transition, with hard mode it's every battle.
Talk to the girl herself, at Verona's, once they are ready.
Ah, I see. I was just impatient, is what it is. My thanks for the explanation.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes