Randomphoenix1

Jun 18, 2019
ran into a bug where alisha just got completely removed from the party after being defeated by the orc queen while she's been grabbed, and already saved over that, any fix besides (possibly) beating butin'bak?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
ran into a bug where alisha just got completely removed from the party after being defeated by the orc queen while she's been grabbed, and already saved over that, any fix besides (possibly) beating butin'bak?
In the Orb Room in Gianna Castle, face the wall below the blue orb. there's a hidden "Retrieve party members" thing there for that kind of issue.

Reactions: Randomphoenix1

Bobo2626

Apr 18, 2020
Can anyone help me? How do i get the baton to make a Masked2 character into a conductor ?
(like in the answare from question2)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone help me? How do i get the baton to make a Masked2 character into a conductor ?
(like in the answare from question2)
Solve the puzzle with the infinite staircase room, past it will be a ballroom with conductor at the end. Defeat her for the baton.

Bobo2626

Apr 18, 2020
Forget it, beat the boss, was worried cause the whole city vanished but the baton spawned next to the merchant (y)

1d51

May 14, 2022
If it's , it works just fine with the latest version, but it now relies on the .

Reactions: NotVG

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can puppets break? cuz i had sinian and sable be puppets during the cathedral, but after everyone on the party died, 0 hp, after the bad end sinian and sbale were completely gone from my party permenantly

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
HOW MUCH FRICKING HP DOES HEAD MAID SOFIA HAVE SHE'S FRICKING IMMORTAL, hit her like 50 times with one of my human sex toys dealing like 280 dmg each time on normal

EDIT, well she went down and took my only good fighter sable with her, now i only have nuan who's useless without 80 combat power (and to make everything worse adding atk in save editor doesn't affect anything somehow

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes