awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly I'm just glad there's at least one game that's pretty much entirely girls being transformed into a bunch of things. Whenever I look for transformation stuff it always ends up slogging through a sea of guys turning into girls that I just couldn't care less about.
Try
House of Pandemonium / Runes of Pandemonium (old title/new title)

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
What happens if I copy/paste my saves to different difficulty folders?

EDIT: Well it seems to work I guess? Hopefully I don't bug my game...

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What happens if I copy/paste my saves to different difficulty folders?

EDIT: Well it seems to work I guess? Hopefully I don't bug my game...
Yoou are most likely gonna end up with weird bugs yes. From a technical standpoint each difficulty is a separate game from the others, thus transfering saves between them, is asking for trouble

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Yoou are most likely gonna end up with weird bugs yes. From a technical standpoint each difficulty is a separate game from the others, thus transfering saves between them, is asking for trouble
3hrs in post-save transfer and nothing yet, thankfully... Will definitely report back here if I encounter any problems.

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
... I am currently wandering around in circles trying to find the Blue Jewel. The hint I got from the Council was that it was with an alchemist in the forest. Thought that might be referring to Alisha. Nope. Thought it might be referring to the Maester. Nope, when I finished her entire deal except the boss fight, it turned out she had the white orb. I've searched everywhere I can think of in Gianna Forest and Woodrot Forest.

EDIT: Also, I only found Three Shoujo Uniforms. It seems like there should be at least four.

EDIT 2: I mean, there is that cabin where no-one answers in the woods, but, well, no-one answers.

Last edited:

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
The Blue Jewel is hidden in a pain in the rear area to find (Its near where you find the white jewel... when your in the forest there is a split in the path, one side goes to the white jewel area, the other leads to a hidden area with the blue jewel when you reach a dead end look for fairy brambles (the ones which you touch and get attacked by fairies), there should be one in the middle of the dead end. Defeat that and you will find the entrance.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
... I am currently wandering around in circles trying to find the Blue Jewel. The hint I got from the Council was that it was with an alchemist in the forest. Thought that might be referring to Alisha. Nope. Thought it might be referring to the Maester. Nope, when I finished her entire deal except the boss fight, it turned out she had the white orb. I've searched everywhere I can think of in Gianna Forest and Woodrot Forest.
I'm pretty sure that I've never actually found the blue jewel's location legit. I've just used the phantom train to go directly there ever since the very first time I played. Beating the phantom train and using it as a quick travel straight to all the other jewels and tomes is definitely always an option. If it weren't for that I don't think I ever would have found like three or four of the locations.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021

EDIT: Also, I only found Three Shoujo Uniforms. It seems like there should be at least four.

EDIT 2: I mean, there is that cabin where no-one answers in the woods, but, well, no-one answers.
It's Woodrot Forest, somewhere... west-ish and/or south-ish? I'm terrible at actually navigating the place. I don't even remember whether the road to the beach was north of it or south of it.
Bonus tip: there's an unrelated character who does alchemy-ish stuff in the southeast-ish area of Woodrot. Her services might be useful to you, too.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
How do you get past the green lasers? Room is missing from the guide.

Alisha.png

Edit: You hit the switch by the desk with tablet and go through the warp arrow upwards.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how do i beat the Kepiat Gallery? also what level shloud i be ?
Tips:
  • The main status inflicted there is petrification, so you need to be able to deal with that.
  • You will need to leave a character on a pedestal to open the doors in the gallery, so having more characters can help mitigate that.
  • If you are struggling, just come back later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Tips:
  • The main status inflicted there is petrification, so you need to be able to deal with that.
  • You will need to leave a character on a pedestal to open the doors in the gallery, so having more characters can help mitigate that.
  • If you are struggling, just come back later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you forgot that golem will defend Kepiat every 2nd turn, and reacting with strong counterattack, so you should only perform actions on enemy on odd turns(1,3,5,...), while focusing on defence and buffs on even turns(2,4,6,...)

The2ndSolution

Mar 24, 2022
I'm having an issue with retrieving the Red Tome. I completed the Arena Challenge successfully, after which I was returned to the entrance of Occupied Tabnath, and was told the Viceroy had the Tome for me in what used to be the Queen's office, but the guard won't let me in. She says something like "Only Princess Lilina is permitted to enter". I tried leaving my entire party at the bar/restaurant in West Beach Outpost, so only Lilina is in my party, but its still not working. Additionally, I tried reloading and chose to mercy the Queen; doing it that way gave me the Red Tome on the Prime Minister's desk. How do I get the Red Tome without mercying the Ork Queen? Or do you have to mercy her?

ACasualTea99

Feb 25, 2022
I'm having an issue with retrieving the Red Tome. I completed the Arena Challenge successfully, after which I was returned to the entrance of Occupied Tabnath, and was told the Viceroy had the Tome for me in what used to be the Queen's office, but the guard won't let me in. She says something like "Only Princess Lilina is permitted to enter". I tried leaving my entire party at the bar/restaurant in West Beach Outpost, so only Lilina is in my party, but its still not working. Additionally, I tried reloading and chose to mercy the Queen; doing it that way gave me the Red Tome on the Prime Minister's desk. How do I get the Red Tome without mercying the Ork Queen? Or do you have to mercy her?
If Lilina is in certain forms (e.g. succubus), npcs that look for her in the party consider her as being missing. You'll see a similar thing in npc dialogues, like her sister asking to take care of Lilina, the Bordertown MP's guard denying entry, etc. Just change her back to the princess class in a different area, come back, and everything should be fine.

The2ndSolution

Mar 24, 2022
If Lilina is in certain forms (e.g. succubus), npcs that look for her in the party consider her as being missing. You'll see a similar thing in npc dialogues, like her sister asking to take care of Lilina, the Bordertown MP's guard denying entry, etc. Just change her back to the princess class in a different area, come back, and everything should be fine.
Thanks. I had her as Princess class; but the problem was related to her status. Somehow Lilina was also working as a server in West Beach simultaneously to being in my party, and that was affecting her status. Talking to her in West Beach and returning her to my party fixed it.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks. I had her as Princess class; but the problem was related to her status. Somehow Lilina was also working as a server in West Beach simultaneously to being in my party, and that was affecting her status. Talking to her in West Beach and returning her to my party fixed it.
This actually makes me wonder if the "Princess Lilina" in your party was actually someone else under the Copy status.
And that makes me wonder if it's plausible for other characters to be keen-eyed enough to tell the difference, especially the ones that don't know Lilina that well.
Then again, her sister and their chancellor do know her well enough for this, and Kepiat probably has a keen enough eye for detail that she wouldn't be fooled by a fake either. Hm.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes