swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Pretty sure the item shouldn't be available in the first place, as the TF was not implemented.
its in the files
Those two statements are not mutually exclusive.

The item may exist in the code, but that doesn't mean the item and associated TF were ever implemented in the game. They could potentially end up being used in future DLC, but I don't believe that has been confirmed.

Reactions: CrankyChart

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone knows the secret inside one of Alisha's rooms? The one with two red buttons and a calendar and a swich that turns one button blue.
Not sure which part exactly you would be talking about, but Alisha's house actually have a fair bit of instructions for most of the rooms on the wiki

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
I can't seem to make this game work on Joiplay, everytime I try to start up the game I get a "Webpage not available" error, with a "This webpage at blahblah could not be loaded because net:ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED."

I might need to mess with the Joiplay settings again

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
can you do anything with the fake blue orb?
It's been hinted that this may be relevant to the DLC. The dev has acknowledged that people really like that character and would like her to join your party, and the DLC will have new party members. Incidentally, there's an incomplete ship in that character's lab that seems like it would be a great way to leave Gianna and visit foreign lands... I'm guessing you'll get to transfer her soul from the fake orb into the cloned body that's currently regenerating in another lab, and then she'll take you to the DLC area.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's been hinted that this may be relevant to the DLC. The dev has acknowledged that people really like that character and would like her to join your party, and the DLC will have new party members. Incidentally, there's an incomplete ship in that character's lab that seems like it would be a great way to leave Gianna and visit foreign lands... I'm guessing you'll get to transfer her soul from the fake orb into the cloned body that's currently regenerating in another lab, and then she'll take you to the DLC area.
Vemix is kind of a weird spot where I am not sure if Vhiel will actually release her despite popularity.
Going by in-game files: she does have unused equipment that you can only access through cheating, one of which is a pair of glasses that possesses the wearer with Vemix's spirit, gloves for Vemix to use (which also unlock her unique skills), and an item to force-remove the glasses+possession status. Reason she wasn't originally in the game is partially due to how hard it'd be to program having her possess a party member, but at same time having spoken with Vhiel before: they were not fully against the idea of still bringing her back in. Very whishy-washy responses on it.

The computer lab/crashed ship, from in-game files, shows two things of interest: a new (helpful) NPC and a machine that turns your characters into androids with some form of memory rewrite already written. I think it's coming in the next DLC if not mistaken, forgot what Vhiel said is in the new DLC beyond the dwarven stronghold (northern part of the continent), one new party member, and Giana's magic academy (expansion to the capital.)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Very whishy-washy responses on it.
I mean that is very much Vhiel in a nutshell(not that there is anything wrong with it, keeps away most of the overhyping a lot of games(fetish or not) tend to end up with) :p

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes