Seeking Any game in the same sense as:

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
So over the past few years i've completed a vast number of vn/strategy type games of all kinds and colors, and it seems i've run out of things.

What i'm looking for is something akin to any or all of the following:
- Sengoku rance
- Kamadori: alchemy meister
- Bunny black (1/2, mostly 1)
- Venusblood frontier (latest)
- Evenicle

Key things i'm after is an engaging story, generally good gameplay and something that will take me at least a few days to complete. Any and all genres are fine as long as it's not exclusively scat or something.

This is after asking around a few other people who basically responded with "well you went through all the good ones already", but i refuse to believe the well has run dry, hence this thread.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
is awesome(there's also a sequel that I haven't tried).
Littlewitch Romanesque is nice, it manges to make deciding what to get in it's skill/spell tree really interesting.
Tears To Tiara is a pretty cool strategy rpg, movement not being constrained to a grid feels a bit different.
Futaring I haven't played much of but seems like an interesting strategy game with a decent amount of content.

I assume other games from Eushully are good too(Kami No Rhapsody, Ikusa Megami Zero, Ikusa Megami Verita and Himegari) still haven't beaten Kamidori so haven't tried them yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Drome100 and Cyriel