EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ183994_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The daughter, Rana, who was kicked out of the hall by his father's illicit trade,
was standing in front of the house without going there.
There is a guide to the house by Ily who was a maid of the house.
With the power gained there, Lana will become a winning hunter (hunter) and
go on a fight trip.
Is Rana able to rescue his elder sister caught in a detention place ...?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-08
Release Date: 2019-10-02
Developer: MOFULAND
Censored: no
Version: 3.39
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras: info about the status of translation here - Text size fix here -
Save - Improved Translation

RJ183994_img_smp1.jpg RJ183994_img_smp2.jpg RJ183994_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Looks like I lost my full save because it was stored with temp files. I would have uploaded it for you guys. Anyway here's how to cheat money with cheat engine:
Note: the value is inversely correlated meaning more money = smaller value in CE
1. Get some money, enough to buy a bunch of cheap stuff at the shop. (might need up to 15 buys)
2. Make a first scan for unknown initial value
3. Buy something -> scan for increased value, repeat
4. Eventually you'll have a single variable left that you'll have to experiment with changing because it doesn't work as simply as setting it to 1 to have max gold
Also, the cheat engine speedhack works. You can increase it to blast through battle animations and slow down the time in the cafe minigame. I believe there was a way to cheat the points that let you modify her body as well but I can't remember at the moment.

Raidou

Aug 6, 2016
Looks like I lost my full save because it was stored with temp files. I would have uploaded it for you guys. Anyway here's how to cheat money with cheat engine:
Note: the value is inversely correlated meaning more money = smaller value in CE
1. Get some money, enough to buy a bunch of cheap stuff at the shop. (might need up to 15 buys)
4. Eventually you'll have a single variable left that you'll have to experiment with changing because it doesn't work as simply as setting it to 1 to have max gold
Also, the cheat engine speedhack works. You can increase it to blast through battle animations and slow down the time in the cafe minigame. I believe there was a way to cheat the points that let you modify her body as well but I can't remember at the moment.
I found out that once you find the necessary variable, set to 1099999999 so that you end up with more than enough gold to complete the game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Unfortunately, for me it's not working at all this method ç_ç
I make a first scan, then i buy something, then i do the next scan... but maybe i do something wrong in the next step? When it says "repeat", i've to do again the "buying" thing and then another scan for increased value or i just buy again something? Because in the end, in one way or another, i don't have a single variable but many, many more XD

ronney

May 6, 2017
Unfortunately, for me it's not working at all this method ç_ç
I make a first scan, then i buy something, then i do the next scan... but maybe i do something wrong in the next step? When it says "repeat", i've to do again the "buying" thing and then another scan for increased value or i just buy again something? Because in the end, in one way or another, i don't have a single variable but many, many more XD
I have like 4 or 5 values that go up or down if sell or buy an item but changing them just adds items with no name that sell for 0 to my inventory. also body mod points works with a flash*8 type custom lua i found somewhere

Gilgaderp

Jun 15, 2017
Im running into an issue where the game will just freeze at times. During combat the sprites will continue their idle animations but the game will be completley unresponsive, any ideas why this might be happening?

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
So can anyone tell me what the allocation points do in body mod? Also anyone know how to cheat money in there? Really annoying to grind like 20 times in one mission to buy anything

Reactions: Taisha
Apr 7, 2017
Increase the size of her body parts and boosts the number range of the Seal attack. As for money cheats, post #6 is this thread. (I just froze the value when i bought stuff and unfroze when i sold stuff rather than experimenting with the value, personally.)

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes