Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Just how far does this game go? I am no across the river from the area you start the game at and nothing.. is this the end of the content? kinda seems to just stop abruptly or is it the end of the game?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Just how far does this game go? I am no across the river from the area you start the game at and nothing.. is this the end of the content? kinda seems to just stop abruptly or is it the end of the game?
Are you remembering to turn in bounties for story monsters? what level was the last one you did?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Can you miss any content in this game or being able to replay stages means you can get everything in one playthrough?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
That's a shame, games already a headache to me, and I'm a fan of tactics games. Either kill the enemy trying to get it low enough to capture or die trying to capture lol, some stages are annoying that seems like endless enemies just keep coming out of nowhere and you have to kill them all to clear a stage, or getting stuck on a level because the enemy is somewhere you cant reach because you don't have a long range attack

Kutegurl1

Apr 19, 2021
Are you remembering to turn in bounties for story monsters? what level was the last one you did?
It wasn't level problem. I didn't unlock the Lana full curse so I had to r
Can you miss any content in this game or being able to replay stages means you can get everything in one playthrough?
You have to get everything done in one go. When you replay the same place, it will be missing a certain monster. The monster that required you to tamed for CG. It sucks but it is a good game. Just a bit ignoring. The one that you can get the same monster again would be the wandering spirit girl. But do not get rid of her when you are challenging Lemur and the vampire girl boss for the first. The spirit girl will save you from Lemur and unlock your form. Defeat Lemur and vampire girl boss Rebecca on the first battle. You can defeat Lemur on second but capture the vampire girl. Then Lemur pops up again, you can tame him in your unlock form using the unlock cursed. Do not forget to die first in this scene, the maid will pop up to help you. You can ignore and just go straight to taming him. It doesn't matter unless you want the scene.

Reactions: Sqwe3

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
! FULL SAVE !
It is made on OP post version that is unity translated decensored version 3+

How to use save;
In main menu click button on the upper left and choose unity, save folder will open in explorer.
Made safe copy of it. Past my save files there. In the game load state 1.
It contains all CG (from main menu, in game two missing but they are not modifiable by Lana points), all costumes, items to use on companions that result in dialogue except Sakume (the costumes are already unlocked, I only added those items for dialogues to see, Panty Eating Insect is for Sheila, Poison Arrow have 3 dialogue tracks, use one and load save to see the rest). To see Freija dialogue take off her costume by going to Tavern and click Costume button upper, and then change back to costume same way. There are all she-monsters in units too. Most have costumes. If you choose a unit, then back to city screen and click checkbox in the buttom, then spamclick on the character sprite it will give dialogue too. Usually more than one per costume, few ending with climax.

Iteam "Kawakokuta Reform" change Lana foreskin;
-Phimosis means her penis is covered in foreskin while flaccid or erect.
-Uncut means she has foreskin while flaccid but not while erect.
-Cut means no foreskin while flaccid or erect.

Lana Seald Magic have enought points to see all stats variation.
Appearance on CG change at the thresholds;
Penis 0-60-120
Balls 0-60-120-210
Breasts 0-60-120

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Have there been any translation updates? The text past the first final boss was almost completely MT nonsense the first time I played.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Can't wait until the dev comes back to this. The new project is getting really good too!

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes