Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
During one of the story missions, i killed the "Berserker" which looks like the hot chick with the big clit, does this mean that i essentially locked her out of my game?
Yes. This game is merciless like that, which is why it's strongly recommended to play it with the walkthrough open. There's a lot of decisions you can make, or enemies you can kill, that will irreversibly change the game.
is there a way to get more costumes for my monsters/characters, and is there any reason to play the Hard/Normal difficulty of stages, as i am way above recommended level for the story so far, Thanks ^^
Yes, a lot of costumes and unique items come from replaying missions on hard mode. However, some are also obtained during story missions by opening chests or stealing from enemies (and thus, can be missed, as mentioned above).

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
for someone who is not a huge fan of strategy/tactical type rpgs this is a really nice game i like it alot even if you took out all the nsfw elements i would still enjoy this.

also apple dog protec but he also attac.

still pretty early in so i assume there will be difficulty spike at some point but so far not to hard.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Yes. This game is merciless like that, which is why it's strongly recommended to play it with the walkthrough open. There's a lot of decisions you can make, or enemies you can kill, that will irreversibly change the game.

Yes, a lot of costumes and unique items come from replaying missions on hard mode. However, some are also obtained during story missions by opening chests or stealing from enemies (and thus, can be missed, as mentioned above).
Where is the walkthrough? I don't see it on the first page

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
How do I use the save file?
Like, where do I put it?
C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND (turn on view hidden files otherwise you wont see the folders) in the japanese file there is a save folder put it in there

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
i have it but its japanese its not translated and its only a bug fix patch a minor one no added content

here is a walkthrough(its not mine and i forgot where i got it)
The walkthrough is from
It's linked in the first post as "info about the status of translation":
Not me, but thanks) It, big translations project

ronney

May 6, 2017
Whats the current translated verison? is the one in the op last time i downloaded was 2019?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I was thinking about buying the game to support the dev but trying to find the proper translation patch is making me feel dumb lol

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes