Minja23

Mar 15, 2019
Does anyone know what the options/config are saying, totally lost? I'm worried I'm missing something useful.

Edit: also the items.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
Is there any decensor?
If you mean how the chat box and the HP gage are in the way of CGs (For the chat box) and the seal animation (For the HP )

I have found a few setting changes that will improve the experience.

As shown 1.png, set the box to 90. This will make the chat box transparent so that the CG can be fully viewed

As shown in 2.png set the middle box, this will move the Hp gauge and other stats to above the MC's head so that she can be viewed during the sealing animation.

I hope this helps =)

Reactions: 21_chan
May 14, 2020
Does anyone know what the options/config are saying, totally lost? I'm worried I'm missing something useful.

Edit: also the items.
U can use bixby vision to interpret what they do. But honestly, the onlysettings I found useful after going through the pain in the ass of translating it was these 2 options.

In 1.png if you select 90 or the 3rd box it will make the chat box transparent, this is helpful in viewing the CGs fully.

In 2.png if you select the middle box it will move the Hp and other stats to above the MC so that she is not impeded by the stats bar during battle and seal scenes.

For items if you select a character, as seen in item p1.png (See how the character is glowing with a green box when selected) if you then click "Use item" you will get a list of items. As see in item p2.png if you hover over the item, it will give you a description.

Also, if you are in the advance details section of a character, like where you can equip items you can hover over them there as well once you are in the item selection box and get a description as well.

Hope that helps. =)

Reactions: Minja23

Minja23

Mar 15, 2019
U can use bixby vision to interpret what they do. But honestly, the onlysettings I found useful after going through the pain in the ass of translating it was these 2 options.

In 1.png if you select 90 or the 3rd box it will make the chat box transparent, this is helpful in viewing the CGs fully.

In 2.png if you select the middle box it will move the Hp and other stats to above the MC so that she is not impeded by the stats bar during battle and seal scenes.

For items if you select a character, as seen in item p1.png (See how the character is glowing with a green box when selected) if you then click "Use item" you will get a list of items. As see in item p2.png if you hover over the item, it will give you a description.

Also, if you are in the advance details section of a character, like where you can equip items you can hover over them there as well once you are in the item selection box and get a description as well.

Hope that helps. =)
You're a lifesaver, how to install Bixby Vision on PC? I've no experience with the app.

Edit: I have realised my mistake in asking that question...

Reactions: Pink & Powder-blue
May 14, 2020
Haha, Glad to help, but yea bixby vision is an andriod app, sorry I wasn't more clear on that. IF you have an android, to use it, go into camera. if it isn't immediately aviable scroll all the way until you see more options. It should be there. Set it to translate and hold the phone infront of the screen as if taking a picture. It will instantly translate it. However, It isn't 100% and it took me a long time to figure it out, so it isn't really that useful outside of what I already found. So ya, those settings are probablly all you really need to know.

Minja23

Mar 15, 2019
Haha, Glad to help, but yea bixby vision is an andriod app, sorry I wasn't more clear on that. IF you have an android, to use it, go into camera. if it isn't immediately aviable scroll all the way until you see more options. It should be there. Set it to translate and hold the phone infront of the screen as if taking a picture. It will instantly translate it. However, It isn't 100% and it took me a long time to figure it out, so it isn't really that useful outside of what I already found. So ya, those settings are probablly all you really need to know.
Sadly it's not available in my country because of international nonsense, thankfully I was able to find a substitute. :)

Neko340

Feb 18, 2021
Bạn có cách nào để vượt qua mức này không? Làm thế nào để thoát khỏi sự kiểm tra của Sếp? Tôi phải chơi lại nó 8 lần!: khóc:

RedPanda42

Jul 18, 2020
What is wrong with the dialog? Everything gets cutoff if it is more than a single sentence. Every letter is spaced out abnormally, is this how it is supposed to be?

Last edited:

Minja23

Mar 15, 2019
What is wrong with the dialog? Everything gets cutoff if it is more than a single sentence. Every letter is spaced out abnormally, is this how it is supposed to be?
No, thankfully there's a fix for it though. Check the OP. There's a link next to "Text size fix" for something that solves that.

hatmanman

Oct 17, 2020
I got pass the Harpy, but I don't know what to do next, there are no new levels on the map. Is there something I need to do?

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Hey, Um I am just wanting to get some clarification on what happens after the desert area to the east; I have beaten everything there and a loli boss girl and a battle map I reeeaally DON'T need to visit again..ever... but now I am to the west across the water and some people are talking about a journey of some kind that is as far as I have gotten.

starlan

Aug 30, 2018
I might just be blind, but where is the download for the 3.12 translation? And how do I actually install it. I have the Mac version and everything else is patched and such.

F1_rst

Apr 19, 2019
I got the decensor to work, with instructions frim the fuujuhime goodle docs guide (scroll down to the near bottom). Instructions were very unclear and links are also broken but following around i got it to work. ill come back to this post when i can actually post links

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes