• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Speaking of which. He makes uncensor for his newest game a 1 click thing. God bless this guy and his art.
For Kinokogari_v0.025
He was doing uncensor in the earliest version straight way, but he had to put censorship on it when it started to be taken down.
Btw, it was his arts and one of his oldest games that got hooked with futa, God bless him indeed.

Also, do post the uncensor patch on the Kinokogari thread if you already didn't~

Akiii

Jul 13, 2020
god bless this game. got it working on macbook thanks to wine (thank you, futa god), but im having a few problems and would like to know if its a mac thing or if someone is having some similar struggle.

so, problem is really the fact that once I pick a CG, there is no way out of it. as in, I have to press the esc key to force quit the game since i cant just leave the cg. up and down keys do work to advance/go back however. so... am I missing something? i tried clicking, ctrl, alt,up down, everything. so... is it a me problem oris it an universal thing?

second problem is most likelly something related to mac, but, every time I leave the game window...it just freezes when i go back. no idea why. need to use task manager to end it in fact afterwards, and this happens no matter in what part of the game I am at.

so if any kind futa apreciator soul knows the answer to these problems, do share, please. :>

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
so, problem is really the fact that once I pick a CG, there is no way out of it. as in, I have to press the esc key to force quit the game since i cant just leave the cg. up and down keys do work to advance/go back however. so... am I missing something? i tried clicking, ctrl, alt,up down, everything. so... is it a me problem or is it an universal thing?
Hover the mouse on the right part of the image and click the bottom button with on it:
1621535316847.png
(if it doesn't show up it might be a problem with your setup)

Last edited:
Reactions: AnOldMan and Akiii

uno1016

Apr 21, 2021
Getting an error when trying to start the game.
I tried to search for a fix from the thread but found none so far.
Can anyone help?

HunterKane88

Feb 8, 2020
Can someone please explain the Arena to me. I have a conversation with the arena Lady but than nothing happenms and iu can not do anything.

Akiii

Jul 13, 2020
Hover the mouse on the right part of the image and click the bottom button with on it:
View attachment 1204133
(if it doesn't show up it might be a problem with your setup)
oh. DUH. IM STUPID. thanks for pointing that out!

that said, I allso managed to fix the other problem. it appears you must click the window tab after changing screen/alt tabbing. not the game itself, but the game's window. (TL;DR: click theupper part where the option to minimize/close/maximize the window is.) thisdo however means no fullscreen but oh well. a fix is a fix.

so yea, id say game is 99% compatible with mac, using wine. the patch to make the letters fit the box somewhere around these posts also seems to work!

Is there a English interface patch for V3.39?
Im fairly sure most of the interface is translated (at least the buttons in town and the important crap). you can also use this guide here for things that were not translated yet, and also the google translator app for IOS/android gives you a rough estimate of most things. I highly recommend downloading it.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
For those that don't know how to install the uncensor patch, you need to:
1. Install the uncensor patch that is right above.
2. Extract them in the main game directory, not in the "Game Data" directory or stuff like that.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
In case someone is interested, here is my CheatEngine table for v.3.12.

Included options are:
1. Money (Shown Value is your current Money - 255)
2. Change selected Shop-Item (and an unfinished dropdown-list of english items to change it to)*
3. XP-Multiplier (set it to 20000 and get to level 99 after a single battle)
4. Turns always stay at 1 (good for beating those Hard-Mode-achievements)
5. Infinite torch-runtime
6. Get 10 SP at battle-start
7. Infinite SP

*Thanks to HankX for pointing out how to find those values and to BreadFather for linking the google docs file with ids and translations.

The game uses a strange reversed-counting-method for most of the values:
It starts with 255 and for every gain it counts down. Once it reaches 0 it counts up again and can then go past the value of 255.

I have figured out, how to change the character-values, but unfortunately that changes the enemy values as well, making them a hell of a lot harder to beat. Honestly I won't waste my time solving this problem, since the other codes are more than enough to beat the game pretty easily.

Also you can beat the waiting-minigame pretty easily if you activate the speed hack in CheatEngine and change it to these values (you can even set hotkeys for it):
- easy mode = 0.5
- normal mode = 0.5 - 0.25
- hard mode = 0.1
- extreme mode = 0.05
is this list for the unity or flash version?

b0rgg

Aug 20, 2020
I read on the guide that la fox is supposed to learn meteor at level 50, but mine didnt learn it when she hit 50 did this happen to anyone else? :cautious:

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
! FULL SAVE !
It is made on OP post version that is unity translated decensored version 3+

How to use save;
In main menu click button on the upper left and choose unity, save folder will open in explorer.
Made safe copy of it. Past my save files there. In the game load state 1.
It contains all CG (from main menu, in game two missing but they are not modifiable by Lana points), all costumes, items to use on companions that result in dialogue except Sakume (the costumes are already unlocked, I only added those items for dialogues to see, Panty Eating Insect is for Sheila, Poison Arrow have 3 dialogue tracks, use one and load save to see the rest). To see Freija dialogue take off her costume by going to Tavern and click Costume button upper, and then change back to costume same way. There are all she-monsters in units too. Most have costumes. If you choose a unit, then back to city screen and click checkbox in the buttom, then spamclick on the character sprite it will give dialogue too. Usually more than one per costume, few ending with climax.

Iteam "Kawakokuta Reform" change Lana foreskin;
-Phimosis means her penis is covered in foreskin while flaccid or erect.
-Uncut means she has foreskin while flaccid but not while erect.
-Cut means no foreskin while flaccid or erect.

Lana Seald Magic have enought points to see all stats variation.
Appearance on CG change at the thresholds;
Penis 0-60-120
Balls 0-60-120-210
Breasts 0-60-120
ohhh thanks for that save i like the fact that we can change the size of penis of lana, but sad we cant for other character, the loli with the huge dick is attractive too

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i didnt capture sylvera in 6-3 because i thought she wasn't capturable, as she wasn't in 6-1
is there any way for me to get her? even with cheat engine or smth

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
i didnt capture sylvera in 6-3 because i thought she wasn't capturable, as she wasn't in 6-1
Nope, you should load an eary save game, its the same with the light girl, if you miss it you get locked away

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
By editing the game files, it's possible to spawn any monster and give them any item to drop.

You should still try to obtain them normally because some are tied to story flags, but don't beat yourself up over missing optional stuff. For the most part, you can add monsters and items you missed by tinkering with the game files.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes