21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
should i keep using the stray harpy are should i use one of the sister , also whats a good party i could use
just use the harpy that has most levels because there is not much of difference in them , for a tank metal apple dog is just insane he can block everything but he is slow and has no dmg so use items for that ( and get cosmetic for her ;) )
other than her Sheila is just nuts other than 2 bosses she will one shot anything and she is good enough tank too
druid is better healer than pia but if you could get pia learn one of druid long range heals with a tome use pia because she has more survivability , the druid is flying type unit that can stay away but if they get their hands on her she is dead 90% of the time , the moment you unlock ily start using her , her abilities are just too good extra turn for likes of Sheila are just go in transform use extra turn one shot anything she can also give SP so she is good on that too , the last one is Renka , she is good with high damage and the ability to steal stuff level up her she is good and usefull also she will attack two time

Edit: btw before unlocking any of these characters just lvl up Lana and use Nono for more sealing others are just unnecessary and you preference if you want to use them or not remember there is a share XP so everyone will get XP equally and the end of missions

(I love this game too much)

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
just use the harpy that has most levels because there is not much of difference in them , for a tank metal apple dog is just insane he can block everything but he is slow and has no dmg so use items for that ( and get cosmetic for her ;) )
other than her Sheila is just nuts other than 2 bosses she will one shot anything and she is good enough tank too
druid is better healer than pia but if you could get pia learn one of druid long range heals with a tome use pia because she has more survivability , the druid is flying type unit that can stay away but if they get their hands on her she is dead 90% of the time , the moment you unlock ily start using her , her abilities are just too good extra turn for likes of Sheila are just go in transform use extra turn one shot anything she can also give SP so she is good on that too , the last one is Renka , she is good with high damage and the ability to steal stuff level up her she is good and usefull also she will attack two time

Edit: btw before unlocking any of these characters just lvl up Lana and use Nono for more sealing others are just unnecessary and you preference if you want to use them or not remember there is a share XP so everyone will get XP equally and the end of missions

(I love this game too much)
i think im going to roll with lanan , pia, sheila, lilim, renka but im stuck on the last party member i dont know if i was to use metal dog or someone else

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
i think im going to roll with lanan , pia, sheila, lilim, renka but im stuck on the last party member i dont know if i was to use metal dog or someone else
use a flying type unit ,one of the harpys they are fast and with evasion items they will be even better and can fly over things
you really dont need anymore power lana sheila renka can take down anything anywhere

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
MMh, does anyone knows where the save file location is? Everywhere i look it points at a folder that does not exist.
I want to edit the save file to get a costume, thats it, and do a copy just in case i decide to clean up my pc or something.

Anyone knows? thanks

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
MMh, does anyone knows where the save file location is? Everywhere i look it points at a folder that does not exist.
I want to edit the save file to get a costume, thats it, and do a copy just in case i decide to clean up my pc or something.

Anyone knows? thanks
C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND (turn on view hidden files otherwise you wont see the folders) in the Japanese file there is a save folder put it in there

Reactions: Fraps

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND (turn on view hidden files otherwise you wont see the folders) in the Japanese file there is a save folder put it in there
Big thank,at last i have my save now safe, i do wonder if its possible to edit/cheat in any way on this game? I dont mind grinding but some of those Hard missions on 3 stars are just too much for a simple costume

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, a guy on exhentai shared this savefile that works for 99% of all CGIs. It's only missing a single ending, it seems, no big deal.

And because the file just works, I am sharing it with you, guys.

Remember to decompress the file, so you have the file that ends with a *.sol extension and then copy it to the game's save folder and you're done.

Happy fapping!

Edit: added info for clarity.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Ok, im getting the hint you want the saves. But really, when i downloaded it years back it came with full saves. Maybe that was the google drive version only.
Save directory is in: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND\封呪姫

Plus: if you use the search bar at the top you can see multiple people posted their full saves

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
So, a guy on exhentai shared this savefile that works for 99% of all CGIs. It's only missing a single ending, it seems, no big deal.

And because the file just works, I am sharing it with you, guys.

Remember to decompress the file, so you have the file that ends with a *.sol extension and then copy it to the game's save folder and you're done.

Happy fapping!

Edit: added info for clarity.
on exhentai ? that site is still up ? i had heard that was got shutdown

Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
on exhentai ? that site is still up ? i had heard that was got shutdown
Offtopic, but the site is up and running, getting new content all the time as well.

To visit the site, you have to do a workaround: log into regular e-hentai and then open exhentai, or else you get and have to delete cookies and start over again.

On topic: So, I was on exhentai doing some research, for academic purposes and found the savefile I just shared in the comments of Futaring's gallery. The game I downloaded from OP didn't come with saves, for me.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes