Boxplot69

Jun 29, 2021
I just can't get the game to work, i set my region to japan and even when i use locale emulator, it starts but it keeps loading infinitely. Anyone know how to fix this

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Don't use locale emulator at all. Make sure all of the correct region settings are on Japanese, as there are a couple of different things that could be set to Japanese. Also, make sure you unpack any games in Japanese-settings. I find Bandizip to be the easiest program for unzipping/unraring in Japanese.

quaysx

May 13, 2021
I just downloaded the game and it is translated perfectly fine, except for the options menu, the stage quest star thingys and some other stuff, wich are all still on japanese. Any way to fix this?

Reactions: leechurch

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Even straight men would love this
ok this is the most random thing, and u said this couple years ago, but just want to put my opinion here lol (this reply not really directly directed to you DrogonDoge, sorry for using reply on your post for stating my opinion)

IN MY OPINION, futa on female, is the straightest thing I can think of, look at it like this, assuming you are a man, and you are straight, is it better to look at futaonfemale, or maleonfemale? For me, futaonfemale is much better, why? Because we don't need to see a male at all, why would you prefer to see 1 nude male body and 1 nude female body, and not 2 nude female bodies? What gay is, if it is futaonmale, that is definitely gay (in my opinion lol). As for FutaxFuta, it is debatable..., in my opinion, it is kinda gay, because why would you want to see extra dick just dangling around, thats pretty gay in my book. lol

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
ok this is the most random thing, and u said this couple years ago, but just want to put my opinion here lol (this reply not really directly directed to you DrogonDoge, sorry for using reply on your post for stating my opinion)

IN MY OPINION, futa on female, is the straightest thing I can think of, look at it like this, assuming you are a man, and you are straight, is it better to look at futaonfemale, or maleonfemale? For me, futaonfemale is much better, why? Because we don't need to see a male at all, why would you prefer to see 1 nude male body and 1 nude female body, and not 2 nude female bodies? What gay is, if it is futaonmale, that is definitely gay (in my opinion lol). As for FutaxFuta, it is debatable..., in my opinion, it is kinda gay, because why would you want to see extra dick just dangling around, thats pretty gay in my book. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Violated Princess

Ray998

Mar 17, 2021
So uhm everytime i turn the system locale (from english to japanese) i can go quite a bit into the intro and then the game crashes, after i try to start the game up again(wether it is from japanes or english) it crashes just before/just after the main menu

Ray998

Mar 17, 2021
So uhm i have turned system locale to japanese and i have tried locale emulator, it just crashes immediately after i turn it on or if i have just turned to japanese locale, it crashes in the prologue
what do i do?

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
um guys wheres the save file i was trying to update it and now i broke the game and cant open it i was up to the witch aswell

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
1629201838517.png
right but which is the actual save in so i can replace the save in a new download
edit:nvm my grniuss big brain found the problem just needed to copy some off a new original copy.

Last edited:

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020

i mean the mans speaking fax cute lil dickgirl getting fucked is hotter then a dude subjectively

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
yo uh just realised i could capture lilim on 5-1 but already defeated her is it just impossible to get cg now

blavaka

May 24, 2017
My arena bug is somehow different from everybody's. I had that bug which the game was softlocked during the dialogue with the receptionist and I downloaded the fix, but when I go in and finish the fight and the exp windows closes, it doesn't continue, just stays like this. Any help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes