Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
So, I'd like to ask about the triangle attack with the harpy sisters (the 3 harpies from 4-3), it seems that if you surround an enemy with the three of them, they do a special super-powerful attack, I know this because I've done it once, but now I can't get it to happen again, anyone else have better luck with this?

MoonLover000

Mar 11, 2021
Can anyone tell me to save the game?? kinda have to start from the start again when i turn off my PC . Please tell me how to saved permanently

BBBruh5670

Apr 5, 2021
I got to stage 8-3 and cant find a way to progress further, anyone know how to go further?

Last edited:

Ryriu

Jun 29, 2018
I arrived at Stage 9-1 but I didn't understand how to enchant in the monsters I don't release new option in the menu

Chunmander

Apr 18, 2021
has anyone run into a bug on your visit to arena where u talk the girl in the counter and then just leaves you hanging after a bit of dialouge?

MoonLover000

Mar 11, 2021
if it's the one where it's in like a prison or cells then you need to avoid her, can't fight her at all
Kinda Clear The game i think? cause the last part is that Lana travel with her sister and Lia ? is that the End? and i just kinda whant now to get al the Custom like the Nurse outfit ( Hoping i find it) while try to get all the CG the 3rd section one :D

Ryriu

Jun 29, 2018
when the arena starts giving passives? I'm in phase 9-3 and just drop the same initial items

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
I finished the game and it is very good will there be more games similar to it?
i hope so, they are currently working on a metroidvania of sorts, from what i've heard from them it's very nearly finished and ther'll be no need to translate as someone is working with them on an english translation

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
2 questions:

1. Is there a translation for the menu screen?
2. why won't the sealed magic points change her physical appearance? i have 30 points in tits and 30 in cock and there is no change.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes