leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
2 questions:

1. Is there a translation for the menu screen?
2. why won't the sealed magic points change her physical appearance? i have 30 points in tits and 30 in cock and there is no change.
In the PDF walkthrough, it says how many points are required for each transformation

IVIurphysLaw

Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys, how the hell do I read the text. I just see like 10 words spaced out really bad but not the full sentence but whenever I click it skips past the remaining text. I can only the first half of every text and everything else is skipped.
Nvm finally found the fix in a previous post. Wish it was included in the Installation guide.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So i own this game and know there's 2 versions of the game. (The original and the unity one.)
I'm trying to find links to translations cant seem to find them rn, still looking.

I noticed one of the links in the OP is down and there now links there for the translations etc.
Can we get someone to update the OP with links and stuff?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
So i own this game and know there's 2 versions of the game. (The original and the unity one.)
I'm trying to find links to translations cant seem to find them rn, still looking.

I noticed one of the links in the OP is down and there now links there for the translations etc.
Can we get someone to update the OP with links and stuff?

I have the translated version of the game that was (maybe is) up on this site. In the src folder in the game's directory, i found a file called n_data.txt, which appears to contain a bunch (if not all) of the translated text. the translations for all the stuff past V3 of the game are awful though

There's another file in a folder I've got called "Original JP src", called n_data.dxt (i had to zip the file before i uploaded it though as it is an supported file type by f95). I believe that it is an encrypted version of the original Japanese script

EDIT: linked to by the walkthrough has the actual translations of each line. But it's only good for the 1.0 stuff, 2.0 stuff is okay, and 3.0 stuff is hot garbage

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I have the translated version of the game that was (maybe is) up on this site. In the src folder in the game's directory, i found a file called n_data.txt, which appears to contain a bunch (if not all) of the translated text. the translations for all the stuff past V3 of the game are awful though

There's another file in a folder I've got called "Original JP src", called n_data.dxt (i had to zip the file before i uploaded it though as it is an supported file type by f95). I believe that it is an encrypted version of the original Japanese script

EDIT: linked to by the walkthrough has the actual translations of each line. But it's only good for the 1.0 stuff, 2.0 stuff is okay, and 3.0 stuff is hot garbage
So checked it out. 2/3 of the OP's links work only 1 is down bad luck on my first choice i guess, lol.

The OP links are the Unity version, "translated" on both text and some UI, does not have the text alignment fix applied, has decrypted files open for editing and is *not* the most recent version.

v340A is the current and most likely FINAL release but ill note its likely a bug fix or two.

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Does getting costumes not work for anybody else? Whenever I complete a hard mode quest to get a costume for a character, it tells me I got it and then when I check, I don't have it and the stage is still completed with 3 stars.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does getting costumes not work for anybody else? Whenever I complete a hard mode quest to get a costume for a character, it tells me I got it and then when I check, I don't have it and the stage is still completed with 3 stars.
After getting a costume you need to manually equip it, it'll only show for the character the costume is meant for.
c1.jpg

If you're unsure about who the costume is for, you can always click the dress icon in the starter bar to see the list of costumes you own
c2.jpg c3.jpg

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
So checked it out. 2/3 of the OP's links work only 1 is down bad luck on my first choice i guess, lol.

The OP links are the Unity version, "translated" on both text and some UI, does not have the text alignment fix applied, has decrypted files open for editing and is *not* the most recent version.

v340A is the current and most likely FINAL release but ill note its likely a bug fix or two.
If you download 3.40 and replace all the files except Game.exe with the stuff from the translated version, it works fine

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im guessing there is no fully translated ui for options and challenges etc? tbh just options and challenges would be nice...

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
is there any penalty for not recruiting nono?
The first time when you meet him in the adventure guild, he offers to go with you, turning it down will leave Lana to fend by herself on the first maps.

After that he becomes one of the many mercenaries for hire, you can hire mercenaries any time and the only penalty is not being able to use them in battle.

Reactions: leechurch

Glaurunga

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks a lot to all who work in translate this game. I found this game recently lost in the folder of games, but was a early machine translate version, so was a doable game, but worst of all is i couldn't hire anyone because the game freeze. But this version here is beautiful, even the interface is translated. Good job all, thanks very much.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes