Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
Save Editor doesn't work the save files anymore? I keep getting the message that it doesn't suport any of the save files.

Nov 8, 2017
Extract and replace game files
https://f95zone.to/threads/futaring-v3-39-mofuland.3763/page-30#post-3014675

Options, passive abilities, ★★★ Conditions for Hard mode not translated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fixed n_data.txt extract and replace in scr folder
Thanks!

Reactions: 00max00

NoctisNex

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone perhaps know of any other games like this one that feature a futanari protagonist and offer full customization over dick, foreskin, balls, boobs, pussy, pubes etc? Haven't found any other games that have that sort of character customization.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
finally, beat it after taking my sweet time, and gotta say....if this was translated better id probably have a better experience overall. It was neat though felt like there was a missed opportunity to have a Lizbeth scene and maybe a couple more with the additional costumes that you get later on + some animations. (but since this game is quite old compared to the new one I can understand why some of the things just couldn't happen or maybe there was just bad scheduling or not enough funds? IDK. The only cons I think for me are mainly the scat scenes I just cant wrap my head around why thats a thing but other than that its just pure awesome degeneracy.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch

Robertt98

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, I downloaded the script from page 30 to fix the text error, but my game doesn't loading now. Does anyone know the reason? It stays in Loading infinitely (sorry for my English)

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
the bar minigame? there is a cheat built onto it where you hold like the delete key or the end key and you won't fail when you mess up

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes