super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I have it too . Before this happens , switch to japanese and after this scene switch to english again .
How to do this? The version I downloaded (from this thread) was in English from the start so I never had to change anything.

Also wondering if there's a way to edit my save and remove all event flags or a new game+ option that carries over characters and levels? I'd really like to start over since my save is borked because it's from a much older version of the game, but there's no way in hell I'm giving up my lvl 95 gargoyle that I sacrificed 100+ other gargoyles to boost it's stats to crazy levels.

Last edited:

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
How to do edit the files in src to Make all items sellable to the shop, so you can buy them back whenever you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who to capture the big red hair warrior girl
If you meant how, don't touch her on 3-3 bandit stronghold. Rescue her in time on 3-5 and then you can hire her as a mercenary. If you max her affection she joins permanently.

I'd really like to start over since my save is borked because it's from a much older version of the game, but there's no way in hell I'm giving up my lvl 95 gargoyle that I sacrificed 100+ other gargoyles to boost it's stats to crazy levels.
Gargoyles are small-time,
but seriously don't think there's a quick newgame+ option outside of being able to keep seal level. Have no clue what you'd edit in src files to change event flags st_cgev has the list of cg events, but never played around with it. If you just want to speed up the game to rush through edit the movement and growth stats of human party members. For money help just make the sell price of early stuff like beautiful stone absurdly high.

Last edited:

Fireball632

Dec 19, 2019
who to capture the big red hair warrior girl
Once you get to level 3-3 "Bandit Stronghold" she will be there. BUT DO NOT ENGAGE WITH HER! You cannot capture her in that state. You will need to bypass her and get to level 3-5 "Hideout depths" where you will be saving her from a guillotine. Don't worry about the bypass part, she just stays still and wont attack you unless you put one of your units directly infront of her. Also, you aren't really capturing her, but once you complete these steps you will be able to hire her at the tavern.

Reactions: dragon608

Fireball632

Dec 19, 2019
Btw boys, how are you able to find that werewolf from the bounty? I've been tryin to find it by lookin around the place after beatin Bacos but I aint got a clue where she is...

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018

If you meant how, don't touch her on 3-3 bandit stronghold. Rescue her in time on 3-5 and then you can hire her as a mercenary. If you max her affection she joins permanently.

Gargoyles are small-time,
but seriously don't think there's a quick newgame+ option outside of being able to keep seal level. Have no clue what you'd edit in src files to change event flags st_cgev has the list of cg events, but never played around with it. If you just want to speed up the game to rush through edit the movement and growth stats of human party members. For money help just make the sell price of early stuff like beautiful stone absurdly high.
Thank you man i used the harpy to get over the fance and not fight her

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Huh..so even though the online editor can edit SOL files, this one isn't recognized. Even CE comes up with zero results when searching for all. Some kind of weird encryption?

Reactions: leechurch

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
yea i wanted some money and point allocation. maybe a few free levels to make it a bit easier without grinding up a map or 2 but nothing seems to work

bluechujelly

Oct 14, 2018
Hi again all, you might have seen this post yesterday: https://f95zone.to/threads/futaring-v3-39-mofuland.3763/post-3010571

Well, turns out writing the script to convert the line lengths didn't take long at all.
I've made a tiny adjustment to the patch and included the file with updated line lengths here:
View attachment futaring_patch_v339_0.2.zip

I noticed a lot of spelling mistakes and the sort in the translation, and some really wonky sentences that I don't remember from the flash version - which I thought this translation was sourced from.
If you want to fix any of that, the translation project can be found in the guide here:

You are a saint :D
You are a gift from the futa goddesses
You're all welcome!

What about changing font to something smaller, is it hardwired into translation files, too?
It might be technically possible, but would be a lot more complex and require way more time and effort than I'm willing to invest in it when this method gives a decent enough result.

I really appreciate that you took the time to do this.
If you ever take on doing more with this game I'd gladly support you monetarily.
No worries, but don't worry about that, I'm not hurting for cash at all. And I can't guarantee I'll always be able to update it when a new patch for this game comes out, so yeah.

If someone wants to bug the OP to add a link to this patch post, feel free.

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Uh, guys. I kinda have a problem when I'm editing my st_sk.scv in the src folder unity ver. I dind't know if it's a bug or not, but when I'm editing my seal skill to have 50 ATmax and 0 SP it did work for a while until I hit seal power level 30 but now it's revert back to the original value (2 ATmax) the file is still 50 ATmax tho. but whenever i play the game the skill description said i can only hit 2 square. is there something I'm messed up? or does this skill have a cap_value? so whenever i hit the cap_value it will be goes down to negative till it reach the original ATmax value? how do guys fix this problem? needs help. Oh yeah, I've already tried overwriting it with the original scr files, changes it back to the translated ver., or vice versa it's still doesn't work.

Sailt266

Jan 1, 2018
so wats with the giant pink rectangles in all the cgs its my first time playing can i get rid of them or are they always there

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
Once you get to level 3-3 "Bandit Stronghold" she will be there. BUT DO NOT ENGAGE WITH HER! You cannot capture her in that state. You will need to bypass her and get to level 3-5 "Hideout depths" where you will be saving her from a guillotine. Don't worry about the bypass part, she just stays still and wont attack you unless you put one of your units directly infront of her. Also, you aren't really capturing her, but once you complete these steps you will be able to hire her at the tavern.
Thank you too

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
Uh, guys. I kinda have a problem when I'm editing my st_sk.scv in the src folder unity ver. I dind't know if it's a bug or not, but when I'm editing my seal skill to have 50 ATmax and 0 SP it did work for a while until I hit seal power level 30 but now it's revert back to the original value (2 ATmax) the file is still 50 ATmax tho. but whenever i play the game the skill description said i can only hit 2 square. is there something I'm messed up? or does this skill have a cap_value? so whenever i hit the cap_value it will be goes down to negative till it reach the original ATmax value? how do guys fix this problem? needs help. Oh yeah, I've already tried overwriting it with the original scr files, changes it back to the translated ver., or vice versa it's still doesn't work.
Due to seal's original range scaling off your seal power it seems to ignore when you change the range of it once you hit the first milestone. Never found a way around seal power over-writing the range. When you change the range and go to change skills you can even see the skill has the edited range you put in, but once you're in a mission it's back down.

Reactions: arc kusuma
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes