• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
i played this game a few months ago and it was on version: 3.12 and it was uncensored how it became censored after a few patched did i played on some sort of edited one ?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
If you kill a unique or boss character like the Metal Apple Dog instead of sealing do you get another opportunity to encounter the character again to try and seal?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hey huh is this for the unity verison of the game using cheat engine
Value Encryption Format
4 Bytes using XX XX XX YY
XX is the standard value YY is 255 - value
Examples:
150 = 00 00 00 69 (255 - 150)
1500 = 00 00 05 (5 * 256 = 1280) 23 (255 - 220) = 1280 + 220

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Most the menu is still in japanese, how do you adjust the difficulty on this? These ogres are wrecking my shit. Also, where's all the H? Is it listerall just the single scene you get for capturing a new type of monster?

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I got my breasts and penis to 30 but I do not see any visible image on alotment screen. When and where does change show up?

scythedeath

Aug 18, 2018
It seems that when I'm trying to use the CT table that was given, whenever I try to use battle exp an error would say I'm missing the adobe AIR.dll module. I've already installed adobe AIR, but the error still pops up. Anyone knows a way around this?

maldoren

Feb 6, 2019
The game locks up for me soon during the intro at the scene with the slime
Edit: Don't start the game in japanese locale

Last edited:

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Due to seal's original range scaling off your seal power it seems to ignore when you change the range of it once you hit the first milestone. Never found a way around seal power over-writing the range. When you change the range and go to change skills you can even see the skill has the edited range you put in, but once you're in a mission it's back down.
Oh well that suck, i did also tried to change it back to the original value and grinding it to hoping it will add extra range after sealing some considerable amount of monsters. but it doesn't help. So for the rest of the game till ending my sealing range will it have stay to had 2 ATrange permanently and when i carried it over to the game+ does it will have permanent 2 ATrange?

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
This is actually a pretty fun game lol. Kinda hard to fap to, since the sex content is really sparse / spaced out. Are the updates just bugfixes? Because I played it a while back and it honestly seems more broken now than the version I played...

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
So why is there a "hard" version of the map when it's actually just impossible? Fighting down nearly 20 levels and each unit is getting oneshot while doing no damage. What?

Edit: You really really shouldn't have to beat a monster down to cap it. They just keep getting one-shot.

Last edited:

randomdudex

Dec 29, 2017
I saw people asking how to cheat money in game,i just found a way and you dont even need cheat engine just go to the game files give a high gold value to and item that you can easily can get from captured monsters and there ya go! easy gold.The file you need to edit is st_item.csv located at the src folder

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes