RICKY43

May 24, 2017
I went through this thread and i didn't see anything on this but im having a problem on map 7-3 where lizbeth and her two knight just stay at the start of the map even though there was no enemies .
IIRC, they stay there because after a certain amount of turns a dragon will spawn. Lizbeth will always one-shot the Dragon if I'm not mistaken(she did for me), but her guards can die.

swift

Apr 20, 2017
Perhaps, unless you did not capture one of those gold spirit girls you should have gotten a skill called curse awaken, try seeing if its in skill change.
OOOooohhh yea that would be it cause i released her. oops

SumGor

Jul 19, 2019
1581697780608.png

I have a bug that after i speak to the arena girl , she go get something but she never come back and i stuck at this . Is that a bug ? or i need to do something? plz help~~~~

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 552174

I have a bug that after i speak to the arena girl , she go get something but she never come back and i stuck at this . Is that a bug ? or i need to do something? plz help~~~~
I had that problem...if that is the 3.39 version just get the 3.4 version talk to them to get character selection then back up and save then switch back to 3.39

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
IIRC, they stay there because after a certain amount of turns a dragon will spawn. Lizbeth will always one-shot the Dragon if I'm not mistaken(she did for me), but her guards can die.
Yeah even when i defeat all of them the two golem dog at the top of the map have infinite health and they wont move, so i can't finish the map dunno what i did wrong.

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah even when i defeat all of them the two golem dog at the top of the map have infinite health and they wont move, so i can't finish the map dunno what i did wrong.
Can only beat that stage if you unlocked awakening...because you have to have that to capture robecca (she has mania to move those golems) or true seal them in awakened state...need golden Sprite from 5-4

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
Can only beat that stage if you unlocked awakening...because you have to have that to capture robecca (she has mania to move those golems) or true seal them in awakened state...need golden Sprite from 5-4
oh i didn't think of that.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes