G1632

Jan 7, 2018
I spent so long trying to figure out if something was wrong with my game not realizing that you can scroll the depart map...

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Extract and replace game files
https://f95zone.to/threads/futaring-v3-39-mofuland.3763/page-30#post-3014675

Options, passive abilities, ★★★ Conditions for Hard mode not translated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fixed n_data.txt extract and replace in scr folder
Can you reupload the arena fix? Says data not found

Reactions: Tusssss

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So I've done well in the game, but now I'm at the first part with spiders. I can see the exit... behind a wall, and I can't seem to find anything in the area to help me. Any tips?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
So I've done well in the game, but now I'm at the first part with spiders. I can see the exit... behind a wall, and I can't seem to find anything in the area to help me. Any tips?
Gotta wait for the hellpede to show up or trigger it by getting next to it's spawn. Should be to the right of the exit you're seeing.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Gotta wait for the hellpede to show up or trigger it by getting next to it's spawn. Should be to the right of the exit you're seeing.
Any tips to outlast the spiders then? they hit way too hard to last more than a couple turns when they start swarming

Edit: Didn't have anything occur by standing next to the spawn I assume you're talking about. Really baffled here.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Any tips to outlast the spiders then? they hit way too hard to last more than a couple turns when they start swarming

Edit: Didn't have anything occur by standing next to the spawn I assume you're talking about. Really baffled here.
Personally, I used the transformation ability immediately and found that the enemies had to get really lucky to hit lana, who would splat them with counter-attacks. But then again mine was level 95 so... a little absurd that they could do anything at all, even to her un-transformed.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
im like a hour in and i dont know what point allocation and appearance does. can someone explain to me please
Certainly. Point allocation lets you put points into aspects of your appearance (the left options) Once you reach certain milestones (usually multiples of 30) you can change the appearence by using the right options (its easiest to do by using the stage lock checkbox as that'll let you jump between appearence levels).
As you put in points you'll also improve your Seal attack so that it can capture easier.

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
hi , i'm looking of the item who help grow a bit lana penis . i don't remember where to collect it ... mission bonus or chest in campaign . it was around 2.00 and 3.00 update .

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
hi , i'm looking of the item who help grow a bit lana penis . i don't remember where to collect it ... mission bonus or chest in campaign . it was around 2.00 and 3.00 update .
Lana's Penis is not tied to an item but the point allocation. Are you sure you aren't talking about another character?

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
3-legged Pants (2-2 Hard mode reward or Arena reward)
Use it on Lana or other futas

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
yeah i was sure it was not via the magic panel neither the craft to change cut/incut penis skin . it was a consumable to use . No worry i will keep gather info . Or pm the creator , for knowledge . thk anyway

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes