super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
i dont know if this was answered or not because 32 pages to go through.... but can anyone confirm this is true? that the permadeath mechanic is no longer implimented in "after story?"
View attachment 549301
This is from Fujuu Hime Guide
Second to final mission I lost 4 units to inst-death attacks (literally a status effect that kills them a certain number of rounds after they are inflicted with it), they were all just injured and needed to be healed at the clinic. Was certainly expensive, but it seems that permadeath on new maps has been removed.

Reactions: Gooblygoop

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
anyone found a way for cheat engine to work? i cant seem to find anything modern for it its all from V2 specifically for gold and seal points' i saw a post about the gold but it makes no sense to me honestly with all the 0s and stuff i dont see where my gold value comes from

Last edited:

Fr3sH

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, could someone tell me what should i do for the 3 stars in hard mode, please?

That is still in Japanese, its not my language =P

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hello, could someone tell me what should i do for the 3 stars in hard mode, please?

That is still in Japanese, its not my language =P
everyone single one is just beat it within a certain amount of turns with no one dying

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
There are a few where the objective is to kill the boss, but to get the stars you need to kill all enemies on the map instead of just the boss.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Why did this thread suddenly become active? The docs has been receiving a bit of attention too.
Kinda annoying to read through another slew of retards who cant follow basic instructions or figure things out themselves.
If you experiment and play the game yourself it is much more rewarding when you figure things out yourself, plus it is faster to do that than to wait for a response here.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Why did this thread suddenly become active? The docs has been receiving a bit of attention too.
Kinda annoying to read through another slew of retards who cant follow basic instructions or figure things out themselves.
If you experiment and play the game yourself it is much more rewarding when you figure things out yourself, plus it is faster to do that than to wait for a response here.
This is why most likely
Hi all, I got bored today and wanted a bit of a challenge so I've partially 'fixed' the text problem. To fully fix it it'll still need the translation files to be updated. I might look into scripting this myself sometime over the next week or so, but don't hold your breath.
View attachment 546071

See the zip attached for the patch.
View attachment 546072

If you want to know more about what I've actually done:
The original game has a maximum of 20 chars per line, and 3 lines. I've increased this to 50 chars and 4 lines, and done some half-baked character sizing for english (since our characters aren't fixed size like JP). This means that words are still going to chop off at the end of lines, but that can be fixed by the translation files. E.g. above:
Code:
t///While tilting her head looking aimlessly above,   Lana pressed down the lower half of her body at   the harpy's groin until it looked like they were  glued together.
There are extra spaces that are used to 'pad' out the lines so words completely start on the next. I might look into making a script to automatically go through n_data.txt and make this fix in the next week or so if I'm not busy, but no promises.
Notes for translators: You can add more lines/screens to that file fairly safely, so if the text still won't fit into 4 lines, you can overflow it to another text box.
Also I've only checked this on the CG gallery so your mileage may vary.

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
I went through this thread and i didn't see anything on this but im having a problem on map 7-3 where lizbeth and her two knight just stay at the start of the map even though there was no enemies .

Last edited:

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
yea i did that and still dont have it. Did i miss something?
Perhaps, unless you did not capture one of those gold spirit girls you should have gotten a skill called curse awaken, try seeing if its in skill change.

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Where do i find the panty eating insect item? I can't find it and I need it for my costume collection.

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
So once you get monster strengthening if you have any high limit monsters they're kinda broken. If dev ever added more hardmode stuff I don't think it'll ever be a problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Working on this guy for the laughs.

EDIT: The cost for upgrading monsters seems to break at some point and costs nothing, but to save my sanity changed leeches movement to 20 and did hard 4-3 with lana having seal as her counter-attack + ambush passive. If you stand near the bottom spawn of leeches the harpies never move letting you farm 12 leeches per round. Game kinda starts to lag when you have 700+ units and game lagged a bit when using leeches to raise the slime by 332 levels.

I digress here's my shitpost for the edit
The apple dog seems pretty balanced

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes