Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
How can people play this without anyone talking about how bad the text appear ? When you don't see 1/3 of what the story say because it's outside the textbox, sound legit for y'all ? How weird saying a game is good when they don't know half of the story.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
So how can you do anything with your save files if there is no "findso.exe" folder to begin with, i cant find anything that has my saves in it, but yet i still have them in the game, any tips?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
How can people play this without anyone talking about how bad the text appear ? When you don't see 1/3 of what the story say because it's outside the textbox, sound legit for y'all ? How weird saying a game is good when they don't know half of the story.

It's what's preventing me from downloading it, but apparently you can go into the text log and see all the text. So you won't miss anything if you can care to do that repeatedly.......over and over..

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
So...... What is new in this version? Is there a full save file or gallery with new juicy contents or do we have grind all the way from start to finish again?

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
I edited my post about a minute after I made it because I scrolled over the side by accident. There really should be something to show that there even is a side bar.

Glad I downloaded a save to see the cg's. I'm not into tiny little shota penises, which 99% of the scenes apparently are. This one isn't for me. Which kind of sucks, since I like futa most of the time. Though its usually a trope that futas have large (sometimes OBSCENELY) dicks. Its pretty rare to see one with such tiny ones. Usually the only tiny ones in a futa game are the males the futas are emasculating, lol.
You actually don't have one that small, unless you want to other then at the start. There's options to change the size of your breasts, balls, dick, and vag+anus gaping by putting points into them in game. Hell there's even freaking transmog basically so you can jack the value real high but if you don't like it, have it appear visually as a smaller number value. The game just uses the base body (IE with a tiny pecker) for the cgs if you view from the main menu cg button. If you select cgs from your save you'll have the correct body in them. Somneone posted an image on it on pg 26 if want the details.

Delphi

Jul 8, 2018
Incidentally, I think the bar minigame is ridiculous. I can't even finish the 2nd easiest option. Writing down the numbers as the tables flash up doesn't work as well on the final 2 (for normal) and basically barely at all for The other two difficulties. Did everyone else here just bash their heads against it until they cleared?

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
Incidentally, I think the bar minigame is ridiculous. I can't even finish the 2nd easiest option. Writing down the numbers as the tables flash up doesn't work as well on the final 2 (for normal) and basically barely at all for The other two difficulties. Did everyone else here just bash their heads against it until they cleared?
"In the Unity Version, you can cheat this minigame by holding ALT+Z. "
Pretty much the only way especially on the highest difficulty where the last two rounds you're lucky if you can even vaguely see what the sequence is.

dikkelolly

Feb 22, 2019
When i enter the arena the game gets stuck after the discussion with the receptionist.
After the discussion she disappears and the screen doesn't move further.
Sadly I can't skip the conversation so there's no way to get in.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: GodRPeri

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone with programming skills fix the text? Maybe make the font smaller?

I would love you forever for it.

Last edited:

bluechujelly

Oct 14, 2018
Hi all, I got bored today and wanted a bit of a challenge so I've partially 'fixed' the text problem. To fully fix it it'll still need the translation files to be updated. I might look into scripting this myself sometime over the next week or so, but don't hold your breath.
example.png

See the zip attached for the patch.
View attachment text_patch_v339_0.1.zip

If you want to know more about what I've actually done:
The original game has a maximum of 20 chars per line, and 3 lines. I've increased this to 50 chars and 4 lines, and done some half-baked character sizing for english (since our characters aren't fixed size like JP). This means that words are still going to chop off at the end of lines, but that can be fixed by the translation files. E.g. above:
Code:
t///While tilting her head looking aimlessly above,   Lana pressed down the lower half of her body at   the harpy's groin until it looked like they were  glued together.
There are extra spaces that are used to 'pad' out the lines so words completely start on the next. I might look into making a script to automatically go through n_data.txt and make this fix in the next week or so if I'm not busy, but no promises.
Notes for translators: You can add more lines/screens to that file fairly safely, so if the text still won't fit into 4 lines, you can overflow it to another text box.
Also I've only checked this on the CG gallery so your mileage may vary.

Oct 31, 2017
Hi all, I got bored today and wanted a bit of a challenge so I've partially 'fixed' the text problem. To fully fix it it'll still need the translation files to be updated. I might look into scripting this myself sometime over the next week or so, but don't hold your breath.
You are a saint :D

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes