brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Wait, you're telling me there's a somewhat-okay quality TL lying around in some disparate google docs somewhere for most of the rest of the game? If possible I'd love to see that implemented.
Yeah, . It's like 3 degrees of indirection to find from this thread so I guess people could have missed it.
I had contributed to it when I had more time, and from what I had seen, most of it was at least decent. The worst parts are on the on the "it a bit better than the MTL" category but at least those were marked for the most part (on the script there's a field for "tl confidence" while on the skill/items/etc. page the norm should be to highlight).

Oh yeah, it's of note that it's the same document that was used for the flash translation before, so there's lots of notes of translating conventions, names, etc. there too if someone wants to finish the last lines to make a patch.

Reactions: speedykhajiit

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Yeah, . It's like 3 degrees of indirection to find from this thread so I guess people could have missed it.
I had contributed to it when I had more time, and from what I had seen, most of it was at least decent. The worst parts are on the on the "it a bit better than the MTL" category but at least those were marked for the most part (on the script there's a field for "tl confidence" while on the skill/items/etc. page the norm should be to highlight).

Oh yeah, it's of note that it's the same document that was used for the flash translation before, so there's lots of notes of translating conventions, names, etc. there too if someone wants to finish the last lines to make a patch.
That document is insanely confusing, jesus. I had taken a bit of a look at it but I didn't realise it was actually that far past what the patch actually has.

Is there any chance you'll be attempting to collate it? I can help with editing if you need someone to do that, just wouldn't even know how to put a 'patch' together (I guess in this case it'd just be a shitload of Ctrl C + Ctrl V into the script files?)

Reactions: leechurch

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
That document is insanely confusing, jesus. I had taken a bit of a look at it but I didn't realise it was actually that far past what the patch actually has.

Is there any chance you'll be attempting to collate it? I can help with editing if you need someone to do that, just wouldn't even know how to put a 'patch' together (I guess in this case it'd just be a shitload of Ctrl C + Ctrl V into the script files?)
From what I remember the original author had some kind of tool to patch it, but that's probably lost to time.

I spent some time on writing a python tool to match the lines and translations and possibly patch it (ignoring the id for now, seems like it's broken), and it might be somewhat useable with some more work.
Some observations:
-The tool was comparing the original Japanese lines to find a match with the translation, and it couldn't find a match for 2640 lines, which I suspect is mostly composed of v3 content (the doc might only go up to v2 I guess).
-Counting the matched lines from the translation sheet, there's ~50 that aren't used, which I suspect are things like punctuation changes.
-There's also some repeated lines that have a translation, but not for the matching speaker (~50 too). Seems like mostly punctuation and breathing sounds, so shouldn't be a problem.

It might be easier to reindex the lines, put into a new document (or a new tab on the current one) and transfer the translated lines over for checking (transfer should be somewhat quick with the smart copy/paste spreadsheets have).
Seems like the lines are indexed by... whether the line starts with a "t".
The lines in n_data in general have a format of "x/y/z/w", with text lines being "t/(?)/Name/Line", so it makes sense, but it also catches some lines that aren't text, and misses the options (start with "selset/")

Anyway here's the tool for now, it can patch the original japanese if you export the script and name tabs from the translation sheet (File > Download > Tab Separated Values (.tsv)). You need Python 3 with Pandas installed.
Patching an already patched file isn't possible without some re-indexing of some sort, and also for whatever reason the n_data.txt here is missing 10 lines somewhere, and has +4 lines at the beginning (skipping the "made with unity" logo) which would mess things up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch
May 14, 2020
its censored.. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
if by censored you mean the mosaics and the chat box I found a way around that to make it pretty much completely uncensored.

Attached are images displaying what I mean.

Just make sure you check "90" at the bottom of the options list. This makes the chat box damn near invisible allowing you full visibility of the CGs. Which for a game like this, they are pretty nice. Thanks to bixby vision I found out that is the chat box transparency percentage. Boom, clear and beautiful CGs.

Then in like the middle of the options look for the box I selected and ensure it is checked. That moves the HP and Powerbars or what ever to the top of the battle screen so that the MC's erection during the sealing attack is completely visible.

Trust me I felt the same way and refused to accept it. After I made these small changes the game just became amazing!

Hope that helps to improve your gaming experience =)

Reactions: Iru78645
May 14, 2020
So like....is it possible to survive that bug pit? I swear I tried every direction, does this game just have the worst ending ever orrrrr am I missing something?

Edit: I was just dying too quickly, disregard.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
Just out of curiosity what are yall's favorite or go-to teams? And what are the benefits to choosing them? Here's mine:

Lana (with float boots to make up for not having a flier)
Metal Rock dog
Ily
Pia
Lia
Sheila

Metal Rock dog is OP AF. Her defense aside once you juice her up in the monster enhancement I had her movement at 10 with no boots and her attack was phenomenal. She is basically an invincible force that can also deal some punishment while soaking hits. Too bad you cant get any monsters with pierce, If I could have I would have given her pierce, attack first, and she'd be truly indestrucable. But with Heal passive she is quite a force to reckon with.

Ily speaks for herself, her abilities are just useful as hell.

Pia, now I know her healing power isnt that great but she is far less frail then dryad and she can actually help a bit with sling shot. And I usually give her innocent personality, I think that's the one. To give her a slight boost to her healing power by raising her magic.

Lia is just awesome, with Ily giving her more turns and using SP ring you can put plenty of enemies under mania. Too bad it doesnt help in the arena. During area I switch to Lillim.

Sheila is just a beast as well, well rounded power house.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Just out of curiosity what are yall's favorite or go-to teams? And what are the benefits to choosing them? Here's mine:

Lana (with float boots to make up for not having a flier)
Metal Rock dog
Ily
Pia
Lia
Sheila

Metal Rock dog is OP AF. Her defense aside once you juice her up in the monster enhancement I had her movement at 10 with no boots and her attack was phenomenal. She is basically an invincible force that can also deal some punishment while soaking hits. Too bad you cant get any monsters with pierce, If I could have I would have given her pierce, attack first, and she'd be truly indestrucable. But with Heal passive she is quite a force to reckon with.

Ily speaks for herself, her abilities are just useful as hell.

Pia, now I know her healing power isnt that great but she is far less frail then dryad and she can actually help a bit with sling shot. And I usually give her innocent personality, I think that's the one. To give her a slight boost to her healing power by raising her magic.

Lia is just awesome, with Ily giving her more turns and using SP ring you can put plenty of enemies under mania. Too bad it doesnt help in the arena. During area I switch to Lillim.

Sheila is just a beast as well, well rounded power house.
At first i always use those who have the merciful strike (Dogoman and his skill book) to farm point to rise capture rate, the big apple dogs and harpy are the best for rushing and tanking everyone on the Hard Difficult mode. Always try to get the 100 love to get more usefull skills.

But then I learned to use the cheated maps that give you every accessory, skill book, super XP and money, so now i use every fem companion that can go around naked with their dongs out.

Reactions: phoenix31
May 14, 2020
At first i always use those who have the merciful strike (Dogoman and his skill book) to farm point to rise capture rate, the big apple dogs and harpy are the best for rushing and tanking everyone on the Hard Difficult mode. Always try to get the 100 love to get more usefull skills.

But then I learned to use the cheated maps that give you every accessory, skill book, super XP and money, so now i use every fem companion that can go around naked with their dongs out.
I have a very-very basic understanding of technology, would you mind explaining how to use the cheats, I just can't figure it out from the guide? =)

Also I used to use mercy attack but my sealed magic is so damn high I really only use Lana 98 percent of the beginning game when I start over. XD

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I have a very-very basic understanding of technology, would you mind explaining how to use the cheats, I just can't figure it out from the guide? =)

Also I used to use mercy attack but my sealed magic is so damn high I really only use Lana 98 percent of the beginning game when I start over. XD
Some one posted a modified maps .zip, some of the give you mones, xp, items, npcs. You just have to replace the files.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Is there hidden requirements to trigger ACT3? i clicked the "Continue" option after capping Lemur but the game doesn't trigger anything and new stages doesn't show up at all, i have the 20M from the bounty too:
1637647109117.png

Syzler

May 6, 2018
i just started playing, can you actually use herbs in fight to heal? because when i try to use item it shows nothing

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes