Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So quick question regarding Lilim, should i just not turn in the dryad bounty to keep her as a unit. Or does she join again eventually? I looked through the forum already i saw someone say that she does come back in the forest (5-1 i believe) but i did capture her already there and she just said shes tired and doesn't show as a unit. I just don't wanna continue and she doesn't come back.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
So quick question regarding Lilim, should i just not turn in the dryad bounty to keep her as a unit. Or does she join again eventually? I looked through the forum already i saw someone say that she does come back in the forest (5-1 i believe) but i did capture her already there and she just said shes tired and doesn't show as a unit. I just don't wanna continue and she doesn't come back.
she does come back and it is the same with every single other unit that have these sort of events without spoiling anything (remember even if they coming back is not an event check the recruits they are there)

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
After days grinding since I loved this game I finally got to the last stage, but instead of capturing the boss I killed it and saved over for some insane reason. I am beyond angry at my own stupidity, I would've quitted by now and moved to the next game, but this one is so good that I will be finishing it one more time. At least I can keep my seal level and costumes.

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
I can't get Sakume's futa costume to work; I got it from the chest, and went to the materials shop, but no use. Gifting it or boosting her love to 100 beforehand doesn't help either. Any advice?

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
please help im stuck on level 7-3. the golem dogs at the end are invincible and wont move even if they're the last enemies, what do i do to progress?

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
please help im stuck on level 7-3. the golem dogs at the end are invincible and wont move even if they're the last enemies, what do i do to progress?
Transform into super futa and capture them, or lure one away using a unit as bait, and then have another unit immediately take the dog's place; now, your other units can pass through without a hitch

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
Transform into super futa and capture them, or lure one away using a unit as bait, and then have another unit immediately take the dog's place; now, your other units can pass through without a hitch
ive tried doing both but capturing always misses and they dont move

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
yeah ive tried doing that and even using the other girl to use mania, it always misses. Do i need to upgrade my body parts more?
First, i recommend you to check the DOC Guide, you can get very nice points to go through every stage.

Upgrading body parts only affect some CG variants, check the guide to see the different levels.

To capture some special mobs you have to use the skill "True Seal", only available on Super Saiyan Futa mode.

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
First, i recommend you to check the DOC Guide, you can get very nice points to go through every stage.

Upgrading body parts only affect some CG variants, check the guide to see the different levels.

To capture some special mobs you have to use the skill "True Seal", only available on Super Saiyan Futa mode.
Yeah I’ve tried using true seal and doing what the doc says, do you think it may be because I edited one of the armor equipment values to really high?

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
Yeah I’ve tried using true seal and doing what the doc says, do you think it may be because I edited one of the armor equipment values to really high?
Like it may be why true seal and everything misses? It’s weird because it works on every other enemy. Do I need the soldiers that come in with me to die in order to progress?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes