Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
No, her physical appearance does change from the levels you allocate to them using the points you get for each seal. However, they change in intervals of 30.

Also, brlolilover did you ever manage to get anything working with this and the TL patching?
Even very early content like Pia's mom says absolute garbage like "I wonder if the Pia come home soon..."

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
this may seem like a dumb question, but even though ive searched the thread and the guide, i cant find the updated translation files
if its even finished, can someone point me in the right direction of links that arent dead?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is there an updated guide to translate the game ui and decensor the game or link me the guide to do so real quick?

tanaka12345

Mar 8, 2022
can someone give me a donwload link for an unensored i got this on dlsite and don't know how to unensore
if posible in Japanese please

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
this may seem like a dumb question, but even though ive searched the thread and the guide, i cant find the updated translation files
if its even finished, can someone point me in the right direction of links that arent dead?
There's a lot of pages on this thread, so it's understanadbly hard to find what you're looking for. Hopefully, I've got most (if not all) of what you need here. Also, the game was translated well for all the v1 content, okay for the v2 content and so badly they may as well not have tried for the v3 contnet

The n_data.txt file that exists in the SRC folder for the game appears to be where the game's script is stored, so if you compare that to the script on the google drive/linked excel spreadsheet you shoiuld be able to see if it's up to date

Below is the translation stuff that was on the GoogleDrive linked in the resource guide for the game, but I've got a back up in case the GoogleDrive links die (in the translation spreadsheets rar file)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
There's a lot of pages on this thread, so it's understanadbly hard to find what you're looking for. Hopefully, I've got most (if not all) of what you need here. Also, the game was translated well for all the v1 content, okay for the v2 content and so badly they may as well not have tried for the v3 contnet

The n_data.txt file that exists in the SRC folder for the game appears to be where the game's script is stored, so if you compare that to the script on the google drive/linked excel spreadsheet you shoiuld be able to see if it's up to date

Below is the translation stuff that was on the GoogleDrive linked in the resource guide for the game, but I've got a back up in case the GoogleDrive links die (in the translation spreadsheets rar file)

Thank you for that, really, but what I'm confused about is that the guide says there's a UI patch for the most recent version and yet, I don't see anything

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
The unity version has more content, but it also has the annoying UTF8 issue with character spacing. If it didn't have that issue, I'd re-translate the post game arc. Regardless, here's another unity patch.

Mega

This one should have most of the interface translated. I still need to add text to the buttons cleaned by shadow03.

I think this is the most recent UI patch, but unfortunately the link is broken.
I'm gonna go through my files and see if I have this downloaded though

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for that, really, but what I'm confused about is that the guide says there's a UI patch for the most recent version and yet, I don't see anything
So I found two different folders with UI and script patches, the issue is their file hashes aren't the same, so I don't know which one is actually more recent.​
The shared_assets is for the UI stuff, the script patches fix an issue where text doesn't fit on lines properly (i think)​
I also found a tool on this thread which has been used to match parts of the translates script with the japanese script.​
I think that should be everything you need/want now.
BTW, the UI patch doesn't seem to translate the options menu, unless I'm using an older UI patch on my game ( I haven't checked lol)
But somewhere out there, there exists a UI patch for the flash version of the game that did fix the options menu, and it looks as follows 569844_Option_menu.jpg

Edit: I did a quick compare of the n_data.txt files in the zips marked "patch", and they are almost identicle. But I have a slightly more coherent n_data.txt file that I've added to the files in this post. It appears to improve some of the text in the "clinic room" scene

Last edited:

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
So I found two different folders with UI and script patches, the issue is their file hashes aren't the same, so I don't know which one is actually more recent.​
The shared_assets is for the UI stuff, the script patches fix an issue where text doesn't fit on lines properly (i think)​
I also found a tool on this thread which has been used to match parts of the translates script with the japanese script.​
I think that should be everything you need/want now.
BTW, the UI patch doesn't seem to translate the options menu, unless I'm using an older UI patch on my game ( I haven't checked lol)
But somewhere out there, there exists a UI patch for the flash version of the game that did fix the options menu, and it looks as follows View attachment 1724090

Edit: I did a quick compare of the n_data.txt files in the zips marked "patch", and they are almost identicle. But I have a slightly more coherent n_data.txt file that I've added to the files in this post. It appears to improve some of the text in the "clinic room" scene
So if we wanted to patch our own version we could just download those 5 files and throw them in? Is there a specific order we should do so?

hehasnostyle

Jun 24, 2019
For anyone who wants gold cheats the st_unit.7z attached has the basic slime set to 90000 gold sell price (you don't get exactly 90k, but you get a lot) and health slightly increased so you can capture it instead of killing it.
Place in [game directory]/src/

I believe you need the translation patch installed - mainly the Assembly-CSharp.dll for the game to actually load the unencrypted edited st_unit.csv.

The FuujuHimeGuide has a section for decrypting and editing the files, the only issue I ran into was Microsoft Excel not playing nice with the .csv so I just used an online csv editor.

frank19

Mar 16, 2018
WTF is this????? is there a way to fix this?

Edit: i tried to use the jap game assets and it appear normally with mosaic censorship with no big pink squares but the game is in jap... still need to fix it

Last edited:

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
Okay I know this has been asked a lot but is there any link where interface is fully translated or not? the answer is prob here already but i dont really have the time to look at 70 pages just to find it... so please can someone help me?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Okay I know this has been asked a lot but is there any link where interface is fully translated or not? the answer is prob here already but i dont really have the time to look at 70 pages just to find it... so please can someone help me?
Yeah shure, if you have the time to make a post you should have the time to use the search bar function.

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
Im trying to look everywhere in this thread, and i can't find how to trigger the Harpy Sisters Triangle Attack
Any idea how to trigger it?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes