Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
So how do you unlock Sakume's outfit? I have already unlocked titjob scene, got the needed "Magical sperm preparation" item
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and cleared every stage, yet when naked Lana is entering her store Sakure tries to assault Lana and she just runs away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there something missing for outfit unlock? Attached the save file.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Have you tried entering clothed? Iirc I received the event randomly when I went there to buy love items, actually I just went back into my save and even entering naked I received the event, maybe it's related to love? Is her love at 100?

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Have you tried entering clothed? Iirc I received the event randomly when I went there to buy love items, actually I just went back into my save and even entering naked I received the event, maybe it's related to love? Is her love at 100?
Yes, she's at 100 and I tried placing the needed item in both Lana's and Sakume's inventory, leaving it in general inventory, entering in different clothes and still no success

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
I've just checked your save and you didn't have Sakume transparent panties costume, it's obtained in 4-2 Hard in the top-right, you have to defeat some bandits to get it.

I have finished the stage in your save file and got them for you if you don't want to trouble yourself, you can just slap this in and see the event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Josh_ua

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
I've just checked your save and you didn't have Sakume transparent panties costume, it's obtained in 4-2 Hard in the top-right, you have to defeat some bandits to get it.

I have finished the stage in your save file and got them for you if you don't want to trouble yourself, you can just slap this in and see the event.
Many thanks! Didn't know that I missed something for her and it was required for this costume.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
i don't get it I tried editing the dsv. files or coping some already made files, and nothing ingame changes

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
How do you exit the cg viewer?
Pressed almost every button in the keyboard but ESC is the only one that actually do something. And that is close the game...

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
How do you exit the cg viewer?
Pressed almost every button in the keyboard but ESC is the only one that actually do something. And that is close the game...
You tried going with your mouse to the lower right part of the screen? It should have a big green button there to exit. Aside from that I don't know if there are any buttons you can press to exit even though you can change scenes with the directional arrows.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
You tried going with your mouse to the lower right part of the screen? It should have a big green button there to exit. Aside from that I don't know if there are any buttons you can press to exit even though you can change scenes with the directional arrows.
Thank you!
Some things got cutted at the bottom of the screen in fullscreen. Didn't saw it because of that.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
I played the game years ago, but some of the last enemies weren't fully translated, i see it's on v 3.39 but in the Translation doc it says 2.something.
Is everything in english? even if it's MTL?

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
Yeah, all the newer stuff since v3 is MTL.

What's still untranslated are the options screen, a few things on character sheets like move type and personality, passive skills, and hard mode mission objectives (the win con is translated on the pause screen, the number is your turn limit, and you always gotta do it deathless, so a translation is not necessary).

Reactions: leechurch
Dec 2, 2020
It would have been cool if the dev could released a android version with correct translation. He recently released the android version for his other game and that game is a platformer. This game is suited for Android even more due to it being mouse only.

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
Oh huh, I think I finally cracked the case on just what the heck the "Difficulty" option at the start does.

If you skip the intro, on "Easy" you'll start with Nono the kobold. On "Normal" he's gone, and won't show up in the tavern later either; he may as well be dead.

If you watch the intro, it's a dialogue choice to bring him or not, and as far as anyone can tell, nothing else in the entire game is any different.

Reactions: Gakuto1

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me which of the dragon form is better for Llilim? The Flame dragon form or Lesser dragon form?

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Honestly Id prefer to use base form lilim since she has a great magic damage and I can use hellstorm in the second turn for easy win, but if I had to choose I'd go with lesser dragon since you can still use curse (even though you lose some MAG for turning into a dragon), the flame dragon has only trample and an area fire attack that uses 4 sp

Reactions: bamp65

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Honestly Id prefer to use base form lilim since she has a great magic damage and I can use hellstorm in the second turn for easy win, but if I had to choose I'd go with lesser dragon since you can still use curse (even though you lose some MAG for turning into a dragon), the flame dragon has only trample and an area fire attack that uses 4 sp
Yeah I kinda got that feeling when I compared the both of them. I wonder if there's like a guide for which equipment is best for which unit, cause the main guide for this only covers some units. Also that hellstorm move you mentioned when do you unlock it, cause I'm still on stage 4-4, but I did managed to level most of my units to level 50 using stage 4-3 [hard]. Does it only unlock after getting the Dryad bounty and starting stage 5?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes