Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
I skip the opening, 1- Anything to do with click on things like Start battle or Save file do not work. I have try the download they recommends, but nothing has work so far. I download 1.3 version and it works fine. I can't delete the save file that in spot 4. Where is the save file?

Last edited:

Mizisky Alevi

Feb 14, 2020
I skip the opening, 1- Anything to do with click on things like Start battle or Save file do not work. I have try the download they recommends, but nothing has work so far. I download 1.3 version and it works fine. I can't delete the save file that in spot 4. Where is the save file?
save location here \AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
how do i get the Kawakokuta Reform
Are you talking about the 3-legged pants, if it's that you can get it by clicking on Pia multiple times in her shop. Or you could get it by crafting it using the laboratory in the alley (you unlock the laboratory in stage 4-2)

Reactions: meguimo35

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
For some reason after doing stage 6-1 and going to the tavern and talking to Freija about the arena and unlocking the arena. When you go to the alley and go to arena, for some reason the receptionist at the arena suddenly disappears in the middle of the conversation, and i can't seem to continue. Is this some kinda bug or is it because, I'm still still in stage 6-2. Do i have to complete stage 9 or what?

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
For some reason after doing stage 6-1 and going to the tavern and talking to Freija about the arena and unlocking the arena. When you go to the alley and go to arena, for some reason the receptionist at the arena suddenly disappears in the middle of the conversation, and i can't seem to continue. Is this some kinda bug or is it because, I'm still still in stage 6-2. Do i have to complete stage 9 or what?
someone had the fix to this somewhere in the thread its a mtl glitch or something

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I wish people didnt mention page numbers (because i use the 40 posts per page option, so I see half as many pages) and instead used the very convenient post number link/ button :
View attachment 2000389
Ah sorry about that, I started using this site only recently so i don't know how most of the stuff here works, but thank you for telling me. Thanks to you i was able to find that post.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Does sealing becomes impossible the higher the stage is? Cause in stage 6-4 [hard] i can't seem to seal any of them. I even tried using True Seal on them but it doesn't work. Or is that a glitch?

Last edited:

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Anybody know what the translation for the configs on V3.39? can't figure out what most of 'em do

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Does sealing becomes impossible the higher the stage is? Cause in stage 6-4 [hard] i can't seem to seal any of them. I even tried using True Seal on them but it doesn't work. Or is that a glitch?
You mean the story mission? This mission has some dragons that you can't capture even with True Seal

More information here:

Capturable: You can get no problem
Semi-Capturable: Only with true Seal
Uncapturable: Name says it

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone know any cheats that can give passive skills to units? Besides the special technique notes. Or using monster enhancement.

Last edited:

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I dont believe there are any. Your best bet is just fighting in the arena, getting a couple copies of each then duping them. (theres a comment here somewhere on how to do it but it involves saving game, equipping units with what you want to dupe, go into a mission, go to main menu from pause menu, load save back, units should have copies of equipment/items)

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Sorry, I don't understand the description: it says that in the tags that the game is censored, but then I find in the description Censored: no. So, how is it?

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
It would be nice if someone could put everything you need to uncensor this Game into one download or one post instead of having to search for everything in 77pages

Reactions: dinopara
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes