Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Was marathoning fire emblem series because i wanted to go back to strategy games then remembered this game was lots of fun, but also had lots of versions and a ongoing translation, is the current version here up to date with the dlsite one? and is the translation fully completed or are there parts left in japanese for some reason or other?

Azugami

May 19, 2022
After reaching Seal Power 30 i cant change Seal range from st_sk.csv anymore , i checked comments and couldn't find a solution.

trolle123

Feb 17, 2022
I can't seem to unlock chapter 2? After defeating the harpy in last level of chapter one, no new levels seem show up on the map. Am I doing something wrong? 1665116206503.png

Last edited:

trolle123

Feb 17, 2022
Try using this guide

Thanks! I looked at the guide, but I don't think it says anything regarding new levels not showing. It turns out I didn't report that I had accomplished the bounty, I didn't know you needed to do that.

trolle123

Feb 17, 2022
1665349720895.png
When I tried to access the arena, the receptionist just said "what?" and left. I was stuck at this screen. Is there something supposed to be done to access the arena, or is this a glitch?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
When I tried to access the arena, the receptionist just said "what?" and left. I was stuck at this screen. Is there something supposed to be done to access the arena, or is this a glitch?
Try checking the guide i posted, some times it happens when you spam the skip button.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Anyone know the way to change Lana's stats?
Do you have go to st_unit file to change it. If so how do you do it?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
The best, easy and safe way to do it is by getting the cheated map files that someone posted here, you can get every item, mob and skill book, you can get the super cheated boots to get +99 on every stat without compromising your playthrough by unnequiping them before fighting against certain someone/s or you will never be able to beat them.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
The best, easy and safe way to do it is by getting the cheated map files that someone posted here, you can get every item, mob and skill book, you can get the super cheated boots to get +99 on every stat without compromising your playthrough by unnequiping them before fighting against certain someone/s or you will never be able to beat them.
I do have those cheats downloaded but that will only increases your stats using items. I wanna know how i can directly change Lana's stats using st_unit file. Which number i should change in the file to get those stats. Similar to how you can change item stats by going to st_item file.

masstiff

Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys. Does anyone knows games like Futaring. I mean games with same style and/or gameplay, in JRPG or dungeon crawler style, without censure, with good arts and CG and with monster girls/nekomimi/futas etc. With outfit change. Hm.. like Evenicle/Rance/Raidy/Sakura dungeon/Demonmaster Chris..hope I'm not asking too much
Eileen - the curse of the futanari succubus and it's sequel, Eileen - COunter attack of the futanari demon lord.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
the guide has a section dedicated to it i believe, tells you what each value is. id also recommend you view the file with something like excel or another spreadsheet viewer if you havnt

Deatd

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a good translation for chapter 2 and 3? Really loved the game and chapter 1 was good.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes