YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Some1_Here, capture them all and then fire the extra ones. Set Seal - Counter attack ON in the City - Units -Unit Details

Last edited:

DeathAngelCiel

Oct 21, 2018
By, the way, is there a way to change the cursed awakening skill set? I haven't figured out if ya can actually do that.

4oker

Mar 6, 2021
I don't know if my comment help somebody, in previous comments i found issue "stuck in dialogue screen". If you have same problem, just extract files from archive with "name encoding (japanese)". (sorry if my english hard to understand)

DeathAngelCiel

Oct 21, 2018
I know where to change skills, but I wanted to know if you can have more skills than 'true seal' while in cursed awakening form. I was able to change it once after losing against that centipede. After dying, I was back in town and Lana was in her cursed awakening form, then I was able to change her skills for that form. Adding things like devil slash and meteor next to true seal.

ILikeDucks621

May 5, 2018
Ok can somebody help me, Pia sort of died in 1-2 before I could help, I assumed the story would progress normally and I'd talk to her after sometime but I still can't, also as a result of this I don't have access to the tavern, now I'm further in and just realizing my mistake and I don't want to restart from the beginning.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Ok can somebody help me, Pia sort of died in 1-2 before I could help, I assumed the story would progress normally and I'd talk to her after sometime but I still can't, also as a result of this I don't have access to the tavern, now I'm further in and just realizing my mistake and I don't want to restart from the beginning.
Nope, you have to replay from an old save.

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Help, how do I progress further? tried to talk to all NPCs, completed every map in hard mode but nothing happens... 1674589997831.png

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes