WndS

May 21, 2022
I left 4-2 early and now Sakume won't show up in the tavern so I can't hire her. Is there a way to fix that, either in game or by messing with the files, or do I need to restart from the beginning if I want to hire her?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Dont think so, my best advice is to save often and play with the guide because if youre worried about it there are certain endings and characters youll miss out on if you miss a few things.

WndS

May 21, 2022
I found the line that makes the game not progress once you go to the arena. It's a typo on line 3127 of the n_data file. It should be "vfw/1/in/7" and not "vfw/1/n/7". Make sure to make the same change on line 3139, changing the n to in

nepss

Jun 23, 2023
hai question does someone have the latest version of the game? with save file but not 100%....i currently play old version v1.36 and mostly finished

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
I just beat the Harpy and Lilim joined my team
I'm assuming she'll leave eventually
Is it worth releasing units to level her up?

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Why are there no H animations when capturing monsters (i.e., Apple Dog)? Is there a setting for me to change? Or did the developers really not create H animations when the central premise is the protagonist using her penis to capture monsters?

Jul 18, 2022
Why are there no H animations when capturing monsters (i.e., Apple Dog)? Is there a setting for me to change? Or did the developers really not create H animations when the central premise is the protagonist using her penis to capture monsters?
not all captures have H-scenes

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes