crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's been a long time since I last played, but there's also external reasons why a dev might exclude certain characters from being involved in sexual scenarios due to real world interpretation of what's permissive and what's not.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
No someone definitely just MTL'd something and left the carcass in the desc.
And the same is sadly true for all the content added in the 3.0 version of the game (unless something changed since I last played it, though I highly doubt it), so we got a game here that is half well translate, and half gibberish

Mar 14, 2020
so i encountered sheila. she doesnt attack, but i can attack her.
is it more beneficial for me to leave her alive? or is she just free experience in the first battle you fight her.
i forget what the battle was called. its the bandit hide out one with a ton of ogres and a chest in the corner with a skill tome.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
so i encountered sheila. she doesnt attack, but i can attack her.
is it more beneficial for me to leave her alive? or is she just free experience in the first battle you fight her.
i forget what the battle was called. its the bandit hide out one with a ton of ogres and a chest in the corner with a skill tome.
Leave alive. Killing her at any point removes her from the game.

Reactions: ronney

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
is there translation update for the status in the upper right of the stats screen yet? would really like to know and link the file if there is one plz

Mar 14, 2020
question. has the arena glitched out for anyone else?
i enter it for the first time. the receptionist person steps away. then never returns.
soft locking me on the diologue screen

Mar 14, 2020
so i encountered 2 golem dogs with ? hp. i did over 600 damage to them with lilim. they are blocking my objective.
i can only assume im suppose to do something other than kill them.
anyone here know how im suppose to get past em?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
so i encountered 2 golem dogs with ? hp. i did over 600 damage to them with lilim. they are blocking my objective.
i can only assume im suppose to do something other than kill them.
anyone here know how im suppose to get past em?
you need to either capture them with the MC super form, or move them by mind controlling them if you got the good ending of act 1 and the character you get with it.

Mar 14, 2020
seems i have reached a probably infamous part of the game.
the section with giant spiders. i keep getting murked by all of them before i can reach the exit.
do i just need to level up more? or is there a trick im missing?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes