injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
is there a way to fix the font? the letters is a bit apart and its hard to read and im pretty the sentences has been cut since the next dialogue has no sense

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
i tried using the gold cheat, now i dont have damage on 1-1, same for the enemy, i did replace the the file on the back up folder

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
also, this is not mtl right? but the early scene with mias mother is so bad, do i have an outdate translation somehow? if so where i could get the patch?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
also, this is not mtl right? but the early scene with mias mother is so bad, do i have an outdate translation somehow? if so where i could get the patch?
Its a bit of both, earlier version of the game had proper good translation, and still have, but content added in later version is basically pure MTL (some of that later added content are accessible early in a playthrough as well)

Reactions: injoker25

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
i tried using the gold cheat, now i dont have damage on 1-1, same for the enemy, i did replace the the file on the back up folder
yea you gotta be careful messing with the files, make backups of the stuff you edit too it will come in handy as you want to add more on. editing skills, etc.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
as gummiel said its both, it gets pretty wacky in some places but generally understandable. dev is currently working on another game but said once its done theyll likely be going back to properly translate it and some other things, as well as look into a steam release

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
yea you gotta be careful messing with the files, make backups of the stuff you edit too it will come in handy as you want to add more on. editing skills, etc.
what? so my current save is fkd now? do i need to reset completely to make 1-1 hard work?

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
as gummiel said its both, it gets pretty wacky in some places but generally understandable. dev is currently working on another game but said once its done theyll likely be going back to properly translate it and some other things, as well as look into a steam release
  • There is hidden menu option that disable this limitation:
    • Open Options
    • Open second tab (top right)
    • Click check box in bottom right (it won’t show any text label until you mouse over it)
This option is not on the current versrion?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
what? so my current save is fkd now? do i need to reset completely to make 1-1 hard work?
OHH youre on 1-1 hard? that changes things, look at the stats of the enemies, very often hard stages will have special things about them. in 1-1 hard case i believe only magic damage will do anything as the slimes have very high armor EDIT:
1-1slime.png
If you still cant do magic damage and you think your game files are still fucked your save should be ok as long as you didn't change it specifically. I'm not sure what gold cheat you would have done.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Honestly this game was better years ago the new content is hardly worth the massive drop in translation quality and bugs the post 1.0 content is also much weaker than the stuff before it, kinda disappointing overall

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes