Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
seems i have reached a probably infamous part of the game.
the section with giant spiders. i keep getting murked by all of them before i can reach the exit.
do i just need to level up more? or is there a trick im missing?
There's a specific item you need to equip that lets you summon in your units. Without it the enemies do too much damage as they are specifically designed to kill the MC

Mar 14, 2020
There's a specific item you need to equip that lets you summon in your units. Without it the enemies do too much damage as they are specifically designed to kill the MC
oh. i thought i got something like that but couldnt find it in my inventory.
hilariously tho. i got lucky enough with my magic growth that when awakened. i one shot most the spiders.
thank you for telling me.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
oh. i thought i got something like that but couldnt find it in my inventory.
hilariously tho. i got lucky enough with my magic growth that when awakened. i one shot most the spiders.
thank you for telling me.
Can't remember what it's called offhand (mana summonstone?) but you craft it. It's very useful so I 100% recommend getting it if you can.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
im curious. is it possible to get lemur as one of your units? no matter how low i got him. the capture chance was always 0
I'm pretty sure the answer is no without modifying game code, but you can get a Skin for one of the hunters you save in the beginning that looks like lemur.

Nov 20, 2019
for the love of god can someone please upload a full 100% cg save. i HATE turn based combat its annoyingly slow and boring and based on this thread the game has a few issues too in general so i REALLY dont want to play it. i just want the cg's so can someone share please

hanon

Nov 27, 2018
How do you continue the game after you beat world 8? I remember fighting giant spiders on my playthrough years ago but when I turn after I get Lizbeth in my party nothing else happens.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Been trying to figure this out without much luck, are there any idiot proof guides on how to get the game translated properly? The inability to figure out what any of the menus say is getting frustrating

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
And how do I get this super form?
If you haven’t earned it by then you probably will have to reset the story.

you Need to capture the wandering spirit at the final level of the haunted lab before you fight the witch for the first time. It leads to the “good ending” of act 1

on the plus side you can keep your curse seal level in order to make capturing a lot easier the second time around

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
How do you tell whether an attack scales with the magic stat, or the attack stat?
Usually you can tell by the name. The game does a pretty good job of making things sound like they'd use one or the other.

Additionally, any move with the grey icon shaped vaguely like an X will always scale off attack from what I can tell.

Demifiend

Aug 27, 2018
Theres a gold spirit in the mission you go in a loop with prison cells, you need to capture it. At the end Baldo comes from the stairs. I dont remember the mission number.
Bro, you get it way before then. You have to upgrade your seal to a certain amount to unlock it

Demifiend

Aug 27, 2018
How do you continue the game after you beat world 8? I remember fighting giant spiders on my playthrough years ago but when I turn after I get Lizbeth in my party nothing else happens.
With the latest update, there should be an option to go to the castle. iI you saved Ruti, then she should appear on the map and give you a Mana Summonstone. Equip before going to the castle. Go to items to use it in battle

Reactions: John rebuta
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes