magicandmadness

Mar 12, 2020
How to get more money by cheating?
Once you unlock the waitress minigame, you can easily get a ton of cash by repeatedly doing that. Master difficulty rewards 4800 G.
Hold Alt + Z while doing it and it will ignore wrong tables and freeze the timer.
You can also use the numpad to select tables to get through it quicker.

Reactions: ElmerFapp

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a question: does anyone know how to pass level 7-3 because I have already tried everything, even I have the awaken cursed and nothing.
Can someone tell me if level 100 with the true signal is needed to remove those damn dog golems or if it is a bug in the game?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a question: does anyone know how to pass level 7-3 because I have already tried everything, even I have the awaken cursed and nothing.
Can someone tell me if level 100 with the true signal is needed to remove those damn dog golems or if it is a bug in the game?
I'm pretty sure they're just immune to seal. There's a couple enemies that are uncapturable even with the upgraded seal. As long as you have the damage you should be able to still kill them.
1700979922467.png

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
Pero hablo del final, los últimos 2 dog golems están protegiendo la salida e intenté todo hasta conseguir el despertar maldito pero nada será por la traducción del juego o se puede solucionar de alguna manera?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Pero hablo del final, los últimos 2 dog golems están protegiendo la salida e intenté todo hasta conseguir el despertar maldito pero nada será por la traducción del juego o se puede solucionar de alguna manera?
I'll play through it and see for myself and let you know.
Lo jugaré, lo comprobaré por mí mismo y te lo haré saber.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
They aren't present after beating the mission the first time so I couldn't try it myself but I still have the guide for the game. Looking at it the guide says to lure one of them away and run a character past. Just one should work and you should pass the mission.
No están presentes después de completar la misión la primera vez, así que no pude intentarlo yo mismo, pero todavía tengo la guía del juego. Al mirarlo, el guía dice que atraiga a uno de ellos y haga pasar a un personaje. Solo uno debería funcionar y deberías pasar la misión.
Here's the guide, I definitely recommend using it it's very useful.

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
Consulta también la guía para ver pero el problema es que los perros golems no se mueven aunque dejes un personaje cerca de ellos.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I see, in that case maybe it is a bug? Where would your last save game have you be? Trying again and/or you can upload it here and when I have the time I can try it myself. Other than that I'm not sure.

Ya veo, en ese caso tal vez sea un error. ¿Dónde habrías estado tu última partida guardada? Intentándolo de nuevo y/o puedes subirlo aquí y cuando tenga tiempo podré probarlo yo mismo. Aparte de eso, no estoy seguro.

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
Creo que este era el archivo. Si no, lo buscaré cuando tenga más tiempo para el archivo de mi partida guardada.
El juego que estoy jugando es en el slot 2 ya que en el slot 1 no tengo el despertar maldito

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
También de unity pero habría que ver, porque instalé el juego en otro lado creo que eso también sería un problema.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I played through it and had the same issue. So from what I can tell I see your problem. You haven't really used Lana's seal skill to capture enemies at all so her seal power is very weak. You only had a 4% chance to capture them. I did some sneaky stuff and ported a Lana from one of my save games over and played through the mission, my Lana had a 60% chance to capture so I was able to get it. So I have your save2 where I just added my Lana in case you want to play through the mission yourself, and I also added a save3 which is the save I made after I beat the mission. Best of luck with the rest of the game and while it wont be as much of a worry if you use my saves use seal as often as you can so you can level up seal as well as get more units.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Also if you don't want to override your save you can rename save2 to save4, save5, etc and it should be that slot instead.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes