magicandmadness

Mar 12, 2020
I have a units menue of the characters and i try to change the value of body parts of the main character but nothing will change
Most of the appearance changes are in intervals of 30. So you need to invest a lot of points into a certain part to make it change.

This, and a lot of other useful information, is in the guide:

seraph12

May 10, 2017
Most of the appearance changes are in intervals of 30. So you need to invest a lot of points into a certain part to make it change.

This, and a lot of other useful information, is in the guide:
ahh ok, thank you very much.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
there's really no reason to hire units isn't there?

just managed to capture the dryad boss. base move 6. suddenly I have no reason to hire Pia.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
there's really no reason to hire units isn't there?

just managed to capture the dryad boss. base move 6. suddenly I have no reason to hire Pia.
Pia is a decent healer, and iirc if you get max affinity with her you dont have to pay for her to go with you anymore. But yea, my first playthrough I swapped for dryad most of the game. The game is for the most part flexible with who you choose to take with you. Some people swear by Nono and he was their main damage for the game but for me I went with Sheila. Renka is a solid hire unit also.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
does the lightning dog ever organically learn heal? the long range skill is way too good to pass up.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
okay, forget the lightning doggo. will Lia ever learn any freaking magic attack skill? because her MATK is basically useless.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
okay, forget the lightning doggo. will Lia ever learn any freaking magic attack skill? because her MATK is basically useless.
Lia is a special case support unit. She doesn't learn any meaningful offensive moves but has one of the most broken support abilities in the game.

Reactions: ElmerFapp
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes