Monk Master

Jan 28, 2024
The arena fix is on page 36, I just tested it and it works fine. Thanks for that patch, as it also cleans up the text size.

It looks like 3.39 is the newest version on here, but I bought 3.40A recently (it was built on April 8th 2020). According to the patch history, it doesn't look like there was any kind of content update, only a bug fix for the save directory. Not sure if it's worth updating the files to the latest build, but I assume I could replace everything except for 1 resources file and the arena/text patches and it'll work, right?

Reactions: dnbng11

Monk Master

Jan 28, 2024
I didn't mean I'd upload the whole new version, I was merely asking regarding my own game, as I wasn't 100% sure which files were altered for the translations. If I have the latest version, I might as well use it I guess.

I hope the dev is able to update it again in the future, but I'm guessing the dev is busy with another game.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I was playing around with the cheat files (since there's no NG+ and I am not waiting until after I beat the game to be able to edit monster natures/passives, but from what I can see the only nature change books obtainable are for offensive, selfish, aggressive, innocent and lewd? Are there no books for the other natures?

Monk Master

Jan 28, 2024
For anyone that cannot recruit Lizbeth later in the game, you have to turn in all previous bounties in order to trigger the recruitment cutscene upon your next visit (I think you also have to talk to Renka in the tavern too). I was sitting on the Bacos turn-in, since I didn't want to have to pay Renka to stay in the party for most of the game. However, once you are in the endgame content, you don't really need Renka much anymore, so it's not an issue to hire her back.

Does this game have any way to increase the difficulty? I know it had an option to make it easier in the Options menu, but is there a harder mode that unlocks under certain conditions? I beat this game, and the hard versions of the stages, without ever doing any kind of grinding. I also didn't farm better gear, cause I didn't find the Arena patch fix until after I finished the last boss. Seems like it would be a cakewalk with the +8/+4 gear that you can farm from the Arena (not to mention the skill books and personality change items).

Perhaps there are other games with similar combat/systems, if you have recommendations, please let me know.

Reactions: Lunarius

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
A question, can illy be captured at level 9-5?
because I have been trying to capture it for a long time and I always fail to capture it.
I think it could be the level of seal I have.

Monk Master

Jan 28, 2024
A question, can illy be captured at level 9-5?
because I have been trying to capture it for a long time and I always fail to capture it.
I think it could be the level of seal I have.
You cannot capture Illy in 9-3, you can capture her in 9-4, and she should not appear in 9-5 (though maybe she will be there, if you failed to capture her in 9-4, I'm not totally sure, since I captured her in 9-4). If you didn't capture her in 9-4, then reload an earlier save to do that.

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
You cannot capture Illy in 9-3, you can capture her in 9-4, and she should not appear in 9-5 (though maybe she will be there, if you failed to capture her in 9-4, I'm not totally sure, since I captured her in 9-4). If you didn't capture her in 9-4, then reload an earlier save to do that.
Thank you very much, that helped me a lot to get it :D, and one question: do you know how to get the panty-eating insect?
I need it to unlock Sheila's different outfits, the guide doesn't really specify how.

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
If anyone wants the an decensor / uncensor "patch" for the latest version 3.41, feel free to use this. (Note it does not include a translation.) Just extract and replace the Shared assets file in the Game_Data folder.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Can someone help me how to catch the monster in here?I always kill them before i have a chance to catch and the accuracy in here always too low too

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
If you have a save before that mission you should go to easier levels and grind out your seal skill. It gets stronger the more you use it so you will have a bad time if you try to capture monsters later on when your seal power is low.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qwerty7890q

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone have a file or patch I can use to translate the UI and Options menu? So far, I've got the files to translate the dialogue and items.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
If anyone wants the an decensor / uncensor "patch" for the latest version 3.41, feel free to use this. (Note it does not include a translation.) Just extract and replace the Shared assets file in the Game_Data folder.
Speaking of version 3.41 - it got released about a week ago. Looks like it's mainly just a bugfix and streamlining update, though.

It has been a horrible 4 years since our last update, but it has been a long time since we last updated the game (´・ω・`;).

In this update, in order to solve the progression bug of not being able to defeat the Golem Dog in 7-3, "Leah" who can use a skill to confuse enemies after clearing 7-2 hard mode will join our group. When we created this section in the past, we assumed that it could be captured by the sealing spell skill, but it was possible to progress this far without it, thereby making it impossible to progress here. I apologize for not fixing this problem for so long :)3ノ∠).

In addition, the title image is now animated.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I started to read the comments of that fanbox page and holy shit I got cancer again, will those fucks just leave the man alone?

Reactions: Lunarius

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I started to read the comments of that fanbox page and holy shit I got cancer again, will those fucks just leave the man alone?
Damn I hadn't taken a look at those comments the first time around, guessing there's some sort of drama or another that happened? But damn that's a lot of comments from that WLS dude and some others in whats basically harassment, anyone that could explain the sitch?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes