kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'd like to add this to the guide

stage 1-3 hard is doable as soon as you get Ily. deploy Lana and Ily only. having more units would just ruin the aggro.

turn 1 and 2: stand at the center, avoiding the enemy's attack range. Ily pumps Lana with SP
turn 3: leave Lana and Ily runs out of range
turn 3b to 4b: Lana counter-attacks everyone with Seal.

reward is heal A, and Ily is a great candidate for it.

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
been a while since i last looked at this game. how goes the translation and when was the translations last update? following the 'info about the status of translation' links didnt really give me an idea of how far along it is

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
noticed something in Arena

just deploy your highest level character, and then 5 weak characters that you want to boost their level. the spawns will ALWAYS be what your highest level character is participating in that fight.

this is pretty useful as the guide doesn't give much advice on farming other than stage 4-3 which requires Lana to have 40 def, aka way late into the game. if you don't want to dump all the monsters to Lia for example you could do this.

might need to add this to the guide.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i have absolutely no idea why Lia's Mania suddenly had 3-1 range. and yes, it can only fire at 1 range.

is this exclusive to 5-1 hard?
1704886698701.png

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
been a while since i last looked at this game. how goes the translation and when was the translations last update? following the 'info about the status of translation' links didnt really give me an idea of how far along it is
Mofu wants to come back to this game among other things and add a proper translation after current game. As far as fan translation progress I couldn't tell you, part 3 is MTL and can be quite strange if not funny at times. It is for the most part serviceable but I'm not really one to get up in arms about MTL as long as I get the gist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: *inhales*Boi

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Definitely isn't supposed to happen. I'd try downloading the game again and try playing from those files, could be your save too so if you want I can send a file or you could start again.

Reactions: Intandra

Intandra

May 12, 2022
Definitely isn't supposed to happen. I'd try downloading the game again and try playing from those files, could be your save too so if you want I can send a file or you could start again.
i tried playing with the new downloaded game, and it runs..
thanks for the solution

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ElmerFapp

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a way to modify your unit's passive skills and personality?
yes. later in the game you gain access to the means to sacrifice multiple monsters with a passive to transfer that passive to another monster, and personalities can be changed with certain books obtained from the arena rewards.

Reactions: ElmerFapp

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
To that end... if you kept the cattle slime from the tutorial it can be powered up from fusion an infinite amount of times. Capture as many monsters as you can and turn that slime into a gigachad demigod when the time comes. You'll definitely want to make sure you get the abilities you want on it first though like counter and such, as you can't chose when they get transferred I believe it's just a chance each time.

dnbng11

May 31, 2022
You can't if you kill her there she's gone for good , you have to use seal to save her.
thank you for your reply, i play the game again and i have another problems. I'm stucking at the Arena, the receptionist go to somewhere and the game freeze 1706422572455.png

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes