Yijo

Dec 4, 2022
So, I have been looking through the options and noticed that they aren´t fully translated. Is that a problem on my part or is just like that?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
So, I have been looking through the options and noticed that they aren´t fully translated. Is that a problem on my part or is just like that?
its just like that, there hasnt really been anything in there that ive needed to mess with aside from resolution and such

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I think it has something to do with loading a save after being in a save that doesnt have a character on your team, just something ive noticed
for example if i just exited a save that has a metal apple dog on my 6-man team loadout and tried to load one that doesnt have metal apple dog at all it wont work

Deluje768

May 27, 2021
! FULL SAVE !
It is made on OP post version that is unity translated decensored version 3+

How to use save;
In main menu click button on the upper left and choose unity, save folder will open in explorer.
Made safe copy of it. Past my save files there. In the game load state 1.

What version exactly was this save file from? I put your save file in there and while it does show all the characters that you had leveled up, the CG is still all locked

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
one question are will more update or is done ?? and where put save file on mappe and tell me ??
Game is finished. When Mofu finishes the current game he's working on (Futakin Valley) he said he plans to go back and release his older games with official english translations and possibly more content. I'm not sure what you mean by the second question but the save location is "C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAMEHERE]\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND\封呪姫\save"

If you don't know how to access appdata folder type %appdata% in windows search bar, you'll have to go one folder back for the locallow folder

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes